06/20 - Wish Wednesday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

stuffalleysays

I was here
Contributor
Reaction score
Some poor mom tried to mention the kid issue without getting in to politics in our dance mom group....:thumbdown:

She is sweet, but she will awaken to WWdancemoms, these women have cussed, threatened and torn one another apart. They messaged the studio owner to remove their kids from routines with other kids and one professional mom told another she needed to be punched in her fucking throat. Someone broke the dance school.:mask:

perk88

Reaction score
I used Clickworker/UHRS before I learned Mturk well enough to survive. I forgot it existed. I managed to find my login... looks like I haven't logged on since 2015 :hilarious: By the number of errors I got trying to get it to recognize the correct Live account, I see that not much has changed! :facepalm:
I leave the clickworker/UHRS for my wife mostly, so she can earn her fun money, she made around 80 bucks her first week on it, surprised me.

stuffalleysays

I was here
Contributor
Reaction score
He always has some "extras" to allot for disconnects. I've got one ticking down trying to match with a partner... I guess I should throw it back :p
Yeah, it closed one and then the "no hits left" message

GTR

Reaction score
Title: Identify unusual images | Accept
Requester: skb [AMZVBWE45FJAU] Contact
TV: No Reviews
TO: No Reviews
TO2: No Reviews
Reward: 0.01
Duration: 600
Available: 3498
Description: Select a label to identify how unusual an image is. There are multiple factors that could make an image appear unusual, such as the objects in the image not appearing in their usual size, shape, form, orientation or context etc.
Qualifications: Online Consent - UIUC EqualTo 100; Masters Exists
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.3.6
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]
who be workin on these? ez but no TO, but from a uni[/td][/tr]

Status
Not open for further replies.