06/20 - Keep on Truckin' Thursday!

One has to go...

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

alk69

Reaction score
Looks like it's dead fish walking today....I'm referring to the poll, not the Hits parade on Mturk. I salute you! those who disapprove of eating cut bait....personally I studied enough marine biology to know never, never to eat raw seafood......of course, one must now be careful of eating lettuce.........I guess it's ''cook all food before ingesting''. ...until they tell us again that eating burned food will give you cancer....maybe just don't eat at all. All turkers can do that(we already do).

Minx2121

Reaction score
Looks like it's dead fish walking today....I'm referring to the poll, not the Hits parade on Mturk. I salute you! those who disapprove of eating cut bait....personally I studied enough marine biology to know never, never to eat raw seafood......of course, one must now be careful of eating lettuce.........I guess it's ''cook all food before ingesting''. ...until they tell us again that eating burned food will give you cancer....maybe just don't eat at all. All turkers can do that(we already do).
I have never tried sushi, never will, yuck lol

Reactions: teal4life and alk69

teal4life

Why I Turk
Contributor
Reaction score
I have never tried sushi, never will, yuck lol
Morning all. Sashimi is raw fish, Sushi is a rice with vinegar and other ingredients. A California roll is Sushi. Just so you know why I would never vote Sushi off the list.

Reactions: LucyO and mboone73

mboone73

The Last Hit Poster
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Half-Ass
Reaction score
Sushi is delicious, but there is a limit to how much I can eat.

On a completely unrelated note, I feel terrible.

• Sad
Reactions: savvy and LucyO

Minx2121

Reaction score
Morning all. Sashimi is raw fish, Sushi is a rice with vinegar and other ingredients. A California roll is Sushi. Just so you know why I would never vote Sushi off the list.
There is no fish in Sushi?

Reactions: teal4life

teal4life

Why I Turk
Contributor
Reaction score
There is no fish in Sushi?
There can be if you want it but it is more commonly made with vegetables and any meat you want including crab or tuna out of a can. My mother sent us with sushi for lunch everyday and it was a seaweed wrap with vinegar rice, and vegetables.

Minx2121

Reaction score
There can be if you want it but it is more commonly made with vegetables and any meat you want including crab or tuna out of a can. My mother sent us with sushi for lunch everyday and it was a seaweed wrap with vinegar rice, and vegetables.
Huh, crazy, thank you for sharing! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.