06/20 - Keep on Truckin' Thursday!

One has to go...

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

jan

Reaction score
so, the endless (months long) survey that I finished last month finally will be remitting my $. For some reason, I put it in my head that it was for $75.

It is.

$75CAD - which today converts to 56.82 USD. :rain:

cassius

Reaction score
so, the endless (months long) survey that I finished last month finally will be remitting my $. For some reason, I put it in my head that it was for $75.

It is.

$75CAD - which today converts to 56.82 USD. :rain:
yeah, canadians have a way of doing that to us and I don't remember that survey saying anything about Amazon gift cards but maybe I forgot.

Reactions: LucyO and jan

OnnaQue

Reaction score
yeah, canadians have a way of doing that to us and I don't remember that survey saying anything about Amazon gift cards but maybe I forgot.

I don't remember it saying CAD, or gift card. Bummer. I think I missed a couple of the surveys too. :shrug:

• Sad
Reactions: jan and cassius

cassius

Reaction score
I don't remember it saying CAD, or gift card. Bummer. I think I missed a couple of the surveys too. :shrug:
Hm ... why do I think they ran a study that wasn't yet approved for funding and now they are struggling to make sure they can pay us?

Reactions: LucyO

jan

Reaction score
I do remember the gift card thing, so that was there at the beginning.

pooh.

Edit: It wasn't in the email, but in the consent page - when you registered w/survey signal.

Last edited:

cassius

Reaction score
I do remember the gift card thing, so that was there at the beginning.

pooh.

Edit: It wasn't in the email, but in the consent page - when you registered w/survey signal.
I don't mind gift cards. That's about the only way I spend on Amazon, just don't remember it. Guess will just be on lookout for requesters from up north. I'm sure they all are not like that, but having had clients from there who told that yes, they would pay me in US dollars and then didn't and they never wanted to pay as they said they would, I've learned the hard way to not do work for them. I'm sure most are not like that but it only takes one bad apple ...

cassius

Reaction score
Oh, let's see ... Bath and Body wants me to hurry to their sale. Been there, done that. Some scammer tells me I won something in a Coca cola lottery, wonder if coke know that? Sorry, pepsi here. They'll have to try harder. Now I'm going to cat sit for a friend. Only took two hours last night to get her stuck door open. Oh, and four/five people. Couldn't find the landlord who lives in same building. Saw him sneaking out the back way after I left him two messages and she left him one. The cats were glad to see me however.

Status
Not open for further replies.