06/17 - Macadamia Monday!

Who do you like more?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

HelloHello

Reaction score
Anyone know of anyone who delivers fruit and vegetables by mail ? (Keeping in mind I live in the middle of nowhere.)
https://www.imperfectproduce.com/https://www.misfitsmarket.com/
Random question of the day: Who uses which movie streaming service/have you tried more than one and prefer one over the other?....We have netflix and have been using for years but while I was shopping on amazon for older movies to buy the kids (my son is into baseball now so I thought he would enjoy Rookie of the Year for one) and am now considering Amazon prime. Trying to do a comparison between which is the better value for the money or even wondering if maybe using both would be most beneficial....
Amazon Prime and Hulu for me.

thedorchannel

Contributor
Reaction score
Most were from the DecisionResearch Lab batch that dropped about an hour ago.

Title: read and classify online comments | PANDA
Requester: Meyer Levy [AD8LJ44PF8L9S] (Contact)
TV: [Hrly: $null] [Pay: null] [Fast: null] [Comm: null] [Rej: null] [ToS: 0] [Blk: null]
TO:
No Reviews
TO2: No Reviews
Reward: $0.02
Duration: 2 days
Available: 239
Description: Classify online comments in terms of competence.
Requirements: Masters Exists

This requester has a few of these batches up. Most are short so they're not too bad. I've just been throwing back the long ones.
oh shit I saw those.

but I figured reading the title of the hit was worth 2 cents alone, so i didn't go any further.

katarina

Needs more coffee
Contributor
Reaction score
Random question of the day: Who uses which movie streaming service/have you tried more than one and prefer one over the other?....We have netflix and have been using for years but while I was shopping on amazon for older movies to buy the kids (my son is into baseball now so I thought he would enjoy Rookie of the Year for one) and am now considering Amazon prime. Trying to do a comparison between which is the better value for the money or even wondering if maybe using both would be most beneficial....
I had Netflix for the longest. Decided to try something new so got Hulu. Just last week got Amazon Prime. I can't make a decision cause I watch shows on all of them so I just pay or all three...meh...lol

LucyO

Contributor
Sole Survivor
Reaction score
I have Amazon Prime, Hulu, and Netflix. I get the most use out of Netflix by far, but each one has stuff that the other doesn't, so it's a tough choice. If I could only have one. I'd go with Amazon because of the free shipping and other perks for prime, but Netflix is better.

Minx2121

Reaction score
I had Netflix for the longest. Decided to try something new so got Hulu. Just last week got Amazon Prime. I can't make a decision cause I watch shows on all of them so I just pay or all three...meh...lol
That's how I feel, my fiance and I have 3 shows we are watching on Netflix right now and they are on Amazon also but not included, have to pay separate to rent or buy the episodes/seasons lol....I might end up doing that, still cheaper than cable! Hahaha

savvy

goin' down to the yee-haw
Reaction score
I used netflix and prime the most. I could probably live without hulu, but we have that too.

Reactions: LucyO

thedorchannel

Contributor
Reaction score
im sorry if i came off as insulting with the whole "who hasn't seen xmen" comment. I was genuinely curious about those who never watched it.

I can't talk because i've never seen Star Wars or Lord of the rings

• Wow
Reactions: Despairagus

Minx2121

Reaction score
I have Amazon Prime, Hulu, and Netflix. I get the most use out of Netflix by far, but each one has stuff that the other doesn't, so it's a tough choice. If I could only have one. I'd go with Amazon because of the free shipping and other perks for prime, but Netflix is better.
I think that's why I am having a hard time deciding lol and might have to keep both...thank you for the input!

Minx2121

Reaction score
Thank you for the input on my dilemma haha, most likely will keep both services I think

Reactions: LucyO and savvy

ChristopherASA

Contributor
Reaction score
Thanks for the food links, HelloHello @HelloHello. I've used Amazon Prime and Netfllix both, and I much prefer the former. Amazon just seems to have a wider selection, plus some of the acknowledged "classics" show up regularly. E.g., they now have the original Invasion of the Body Snatchers, Dune, To Catch a Thief, the Groucho Mark program, The Great St. Louis Bank Robbery (Steve McQueen), PLUS a fair representation of sport-based flicks, AND a good selection of history stuff.

Castor

Reaction score
I have Netflix, Hulu and Prime (no cable). We watch Netflix and Hulu a lot. Prime is mostly for the free shipping but we do occasionally watch their movies. I just went on vacation and took advantage of Prime books which I had never used before. I loaded everyone's tablet up with free books. No complaining or begging for overpriced magazines at the airport, It was great.

Theta Carinae

minor superhero nerd
Contributor
Reaction score
Anyone know of anyone who delivers fruit and vegetables by mail ? (Keeping in mind I live in the middle of nowhere.)
Other than those really expensive gift boxes of fruit and nuts (like this) probably not a lot to the middle of nowhere. :/ Sadly, Imperfect Produce and Hungry Harvest pretty much only deliver to metro areas that I know of.

thedorchannel

Contributor
Reaction score
I use netflix for planet earth nature shows.

Hulu is a fucking dream come true because it has the full series all of the favorite shows i used to watch- Family Guy, South park, Married with Children, Rick and Morty, Malcolm in the Middle, Scrubs, Community, King of the hill, Futurama, Lost, The Practice...

I couldn't live without hulu!!!

tbh I gotta have both

i keep netflix cause every now and then something really popular comes out like Birdbox and I'd be uncool if i didn't watch it.... lol

plus... my nature videos. how else would i know that male cuttlefish cross dress to get into another male's house to mate with his female. thats G-shit

rsmath

Hatch Green Chile
Reaction score
Anyone heard from GTR @GTR since Saturday night when he was working the street corner and eating dog food?
I don't think I have. Someone said something that was like a fastball down the middle and I was waiting for him to knock it out of the ballpark for a Grand Slam with a funny reply but that never happened.

• Haha
Reactions: GTR
Status
Not open for further replies.