06/17 - Flanders-Diddly Friday-Doodly!

Status
Not open for further replies.

tyr888

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Title: Personality and Cognitive Ability Assessment Battery | $7.50 | 60 minutes
Requester: ESClabs [A1U8RL0GPUGR86] (TO)
TO Ratings:

★★★★ 4.05 Communicativity
★★★★ 4.37 Generosity
★★★★ 4.69 Fairness
★★★★ 4.80 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 73 | TOS Flags: 0
Submit a new TO review
Description: This HIT has you complete various cognitive ability tasks and personality measures. NOT suitable for smart phones. ONLY suitable if: high speed internet, and using a desktop, laptop or tablet.
Time: 8 hours
HITs Available: 23
Reward: $7.50
Qualifications: Cats/Dogs and Dating profile evaluators has not been granted;Cognitive abilities (rushed & not rushed) has not been granted;Total approved HITs is greater than 100;Location is one of: CA, US;HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 95
I did terrible on this. 47 minutes. and apparently I can't think of any reason to own a pencil.

T. Leela

Oh Lord...
Contributor
Reaction score
DON'T EVEN THINK IT! Please read the TO on this requester. This is shady as hell, and he has been banned from here if I recall all that correctly. kryss @kryssyy electrolyte @electrolyte is this correct?
Oh, that's weird, didn't know...how have they been able to stay? I haven't got their app to work well enough to do much good anyway. I was thinking I read the TO but maybe just looked at the rating.

Reactions: BrewMeister
Status
Not open for further replies.