JenniLeigh

Batch Betta Have My Money
Contributor
Reaction score

SpookyMyers

"Enjoy the time you have in the meat puppet."
Contributor
Reaction score
My oldest kid just "discovered" Dave chappelle. I'm so proud. Man, when your kids get old enough to find humor in the inappropriate shit you find hilarious is awesome. He's showing me the Tyrone Biggums classroom skit right now.

JenniLeigh

Contributor
Reaction score
My oldest kid just "discovered" Dave chappelle. I'm so proud. Man, when your kids get old enough to find humor in the inappropriate shit you find hilarious is awesome. He's showing me the Tyrone Biggums classroom skit right now.
My oldest will be 16 in August (going on 30 though....)
We're always FB messaging each other shit the little kids can't see lmao

SpookyMyers

Contributor
Reaction score
My oldest is almost 14 but mostly a kid in so many ways. he loves twisted humor like me and we've been honest enough with him that he gets most of the inappropriate stuff.

Last edited:
Reactions: Azazael

JenniLeigh

Contributor
Reaction score
My oldest is almost 14 but mostly a kid in so many ways m. he loves twisted humor like me and we've been honest enough with him that he gets most of the inappropriate stuff.
Yeah, I've always been straight forward with the kids. I just gotta be a little careful sometimes with my middle guy.... he's pretty immature, and socially behind his classmates in certain ways... But he's really blossoming this summer... maybe turning thirteen will help :D

SpookyMyers

Contributor
Reaction score
I vowed not to pretend all the adult shit doesn't exist with my kids and to be honest with them and never talk down to them about things. Because of that, they're not having sex at 13. That's my theory, anyway. :)

ristiekay

SupernOtteral Princess
Reaction score
actually i think he had zing-like hits that weren't that bad
Ooh! Do you have a PANDA for those? I know the original question was about a Brelig script but I'm not savvy about scripts. This thread is probably about to be closed so they can start the new the daily work thread. Send me a msg!!

JenniLeigh

Contributor
Reaction score
I vowed not to pretend all the adult shit doesn't exist with my kids and to be honest with them and never talk down to them about things. Because of that, they're not having sex at 13. That's my theory, anyway. :)
Yep.
My oldest doesn't need them... but he knows where the condoms are, and bitches at his friends for not using them (Catholic town... o.0)
We're very open about shit. It's the kids who can't be open with their parents that make uneducated decisions :(

Reactions: SpookyMyers

SpookyMyers

Contributor
Reaction score
Yeah, I've always been straight forward with the kids. I just gotta be a little careful sometimes with my middle guy.... he's pretty immature, and socially behind his classmates in certain ways... But he's really blossoming this summer... maybe turning thirteen will help :D
My youngest (almost 7) is autistic and my middle is 11 and, if they still had the diagnosis, I'm pretty sure has aspergers. Hes very literal, like my husband. Hub is old enough and been around enough to know sarcasm and dark humor. They're his favorite but as a kid, he didn't get them. I think it'll be a while for my other 2. I enjoy the time I have with my oldest. :) though my other 2 are super fun and sweet too. Just totally different personalities between the 3 boys. My oldest is most like me personality wise. Middle is like my husband looks and personality. Youngest looks just like me but is his own unique being.

Last edited:
Reactions: JenniLeigh

SpookyMyers

Contributor
Reaction score
Yep.
My oldest doesn't need them... but he knows where the condoms are, and bitches at his friends for not using them (Catholic town... o.0)
We're very open about shit. It's the kids who can't be open with their parents that make uneducated decisions :(
Abso-fucking-lutely. I can look at myself as a perfect example of that.

Reactions: JenniLeigh
Status
Not open for further replies.