Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score

Michele

Working on degree in Moon
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
why does everyone have such big bonuses today. I have $4.91 lol
Mine are from the QA Test hits, probably a few other people with those too. That's what's pretty much kept me going the last few days.

Reactions: DareAngel3

DareAngel3

Contributor
Mentor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Mine are from the QA Test hits, probably a few other people with those too. That's what's pretty much kept me going the last few days.
Definitely saved my week! I'm going to have withdrawals, too. I'm kicking myself for taking a four hour nap this afternoon instead of riding them out. :facepalm: Now, to squeeze all of my errands into tomorrow so I'm prepared for Sunday (and hopefully all of next week's) batches :LOL:

stuffalleysays

I was here
Contributor
Reaction score
Definitely saved my week! I'm going to have withdrawals, too. I'm kicking myself for taking a four hour nap this afternoon instead of riding them out. :facepalm: Now, to squeeze all of my errands into tomorrow so I'm prepared for Sunday (and hopefully all of next week's) batches :LOL:
Same here, housework was definitely neglected this week by yours truly. When the out of towels alarm goes off I know I've been too lazy.

DareAngel3

Contributor
Mentor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Same here, housework was definitely neglected this week by yours truly. When the out of towels alarm goes off I know I've been too lazy.
My kids had out-of-house activities all week :shifty: so I tried working from when they went to bed until 2-3am, and then getting back up at 6-7am for the next day. They had a lot of fun, so in the grand scheme of things it was a good week. But the obsessive/hermit part of me really wanted to sit on my computer all week doing batches :bag:

Daniel

Contributor
Reaction score
Projected Earnings
$10.86
Bonuses
$1.80

I can do better, so much better. And I will.

Reactions: DareAngel3

stuffalleysays

I was here
Contributor
Reaction score
I somehow screwed up getting the link to the specific study, but if you check you may have a super easy twitter related study available https://www.prolific.ac/studies

also, anyone remember what the chrome extension is to get notifications from them.

stuffalleysays

I was here
Contributor
Reaction score
My kids had out-of-house activities all week :shifty: so I tried working from when they went to bed until 2-3am, and then getting back up at 6-7am for the next day. They had a lot of fun, so in the grand scheme of things it was a good week. But the obsessive/hermit part of me really wanted to sit on my computer all week doing batches :bag:
My grown son just took his little sister to stay the night at his house for the first time and my feelings are so mixed.

1. I am way too old now
2. What is this newfound silence
3. I hope he knows how to keep her safe and make sure she wears a helmet, puts on sunscreen, doesn't wander off
4. I'm too old now

Achilles2357

Reaction score
I somehow screwed up getting the link to the specific study, but if you check you may have a super easy twitter related study available https://www.prolific.ac/studies

also, anyone remember what the chrome extension is to get notifications from them.
Check your email. You may have been "promoted" to Prolific Beta testing, and maybe this is screwing things up.

Reactions: stuffalleysays

stuffalleysays

I was here
Contributor
Reaction score
Check your email. You may have been "promoted" to Prolific Beta testing, and maybe this is screwing things up.
Yep, thanks, now I know I'm not losing my mind. I also have had a constant error message that I've tried to withdraw my money but I haven't touched it. This is holiday savings.

Reactions: Achilles2357

DareAngel3

Contributor
Mentor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Title: Record yourself reading a script | Accept
Requester: Aaron Shelley [A3O433FZ5EB2MI] Contact
TV: No Reviews
TO: No Reviews
Reward: 5.00
Duration: 10800
Available: 1
Description: Record yourself reading a script - Must be American and speak English with an American accent
Qualifications: Masters Exists
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.3.6
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]
Getting ready to throw one of these back. You need your own recording device to upload a file; there's no interface, and I'm not motivated enough to bother.[/td][/tr]

Reactions: Azazael and Michele

TissueHime

Thread Maker Extraordinaire
Threaderator
Reaction score
1 hour left for dibs!
if you do call it, please tag me or else I might miss it

Reactions: A6_Foul_Out
Status
Not open for further replies.