06/15 - Forgetting It Friday

Status
Not open for further replies.

stuffalleysays

I was here
Contributor
Reaction score
just clicked the robot hit panda and got it
Do you have the requester name on that, I misplaced my panda and searching for KIM isn't helping me out.

Reactions: GTR

GTR

Reaction score
Do you have the requester name on that, I misplaced my panda and searching for KIM isn't helping me out.
Title:Perceptions of Robots | PANDA
Requester:Kim Barchard at UNLV [AL075RD2KTIBY] (Req TV): N/A [PC] Add: PandaOnceSearch
(TO): [Pay: N/A] [Fair: N/A] [Comm: N/A] [Fast: N/A]
Description:
A 2-hour research study to refine a measure of human perceptions of robots. Watch videos of robots and complete surveys on your impressions of the robots. You must be 18, cannot use a smartphone, and must be able to hear audio on your device.
Time: 12 hour(s)
HITs Available: 1
Reward:$15.00
Qualifications: None;

whopper

Reaction score
Anybody getting these Pinterest hits to work? I keep getting error messages....there are tons of them

Reactions: GTR and ducky

Peachy

Banned
Pollster
Crowd Pleaser
Champion
Reaction score
Steve Borden, I never liked Sting, but I have respect for Steve Borden. He's a big Cowboys fan, so at least he knows football.
he was the first real wrestler i liked as a kid. i got to see his last match in Houston a few years ago too. sad he got hurt during the match but to see my favorite wrestler’s last match was pretty surreal

Reactions: GTR and aveline

GTR

Reaction score
he was the first real wrestler i liked as a kid. i got to see his last match in Houston a few years ago too. sad he got hurt during the match but to see my favorite wrestler’s last match was pretty surreal
back around 1988 I was at a club here called Plum Crazy and he and Lex Lugar, Barry Windham and Arn Anderson were there, and just blowing off some steam, out of those guys he was the more down to Earth, Lex was assholery a bit and too much ego, I was coming around this corner going to the upstairs level and he was coming down and we bumped into each other, and he said watch out dude and gave me a pissy look, I laughed also the fact that I'm a big guy myself and I almost knocked him off his feet was funny too :)

Barry was pretty nice but was way to busy trying to get the nono... Arn was a complete ass and got his face slapped by some girl he was harassing on the dance floor. Sting/Steve was really cool and took time to talk about wrestling and other subjects... I hate he got hurt as well, great worker great guy.

You would love living here in Charlotte, so may wrestlers live here and you run into them all the time. Thats how I met many of the ones I loved to watch growing up

Reactions: Peachy
Status
Not open for further replies.