Status
Not open for further replies.

Peachy

Banned
Pollster
Crowd Pleaser
Champion
Reaction score
I almost submitted it but then returned it at the last moment. I just got that sketchy feeling so i returned it just to be safe.
I probably should’ve known better. I didn’t check the quals. I assumed I already had done the previous two stages. I do a ton of surveys everyday

cyberwasp

Pikachu is my spirit animal
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
I probably should’ve known better. I didn’t check the quals. I assumed I already had done the previous two stages. I do a ton of surveys everyday
yeah thats why i started with it too, i just assumed i had done the others. that would be pretty crappy of them to reject since its their mistake

Reactions: Peachy

SisphyeanTurker

Reaction score
can't stop won't stop

it did slow down tho
Yeah, definitely starting to slow down. Thankfully over $20 now. Doing this last survey and then it's either lunch time or time for physical therapy exercises. I'm still not sure which.

Reactions: savvy

Minx2121

Reaction score
Not going to get much done today lol very late start thanks to it being payday and could not put off grocery shopping any longer :p

Reactions: Despairagus

Despairagus

Jorf Beeboos ???
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
I had it in my queue and was about to do it when I saw the post about how it was part 3 and ONLY THEN noticed it said part 3 on it. Blech.

charlie

Reaction score
$16.96 PE and definitely going as long as i can today. it has been a long long time since i last made my weekly goal in actual earnings and I'm working to make as much as i can over the next few days before I head out of state for the week. so far so good with $102 actual earnings over the last 5 days and just a couple bucks away from my daily $20 PE goal :D

alk69

Reaction score
Dorian has re-posted the third survey--with a qual on it. Yay. No code and the timers in the timed sections didn't work, but otherwise all good...depending on your idea of good. Today my goals and standards are especially low.

Reactions: Despairagus

rsmath

Hatch Green Chile
Reaction score
Good going and keep goin'

Like my grandma always used to preach... 'make hay while the sun shines.'
when I become the stereotypical grandpa (since it biologically won't happen), I'll say "work it today because you never know if there will be any tomorrow". :wink:

Reactions: KittyTacos

cyberwasp

Pikachu is my spirit animal
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
amazon is really clutch with the 1 day free shipping now to everyone
and i buy so much on Amazon its ridiculous, the neighbors have to wonder why i'm getting packages every other day

but for example a tensioner pulley for my truck at O'Rileys is $75 to where on Amazon from AcDelco its just $45, thats quite alot cheaper

rsmath

Hatch Green Chile
Reaction score
amazon is really clutch with the 1 day free shipping now to everyone
can you believe Target now (or soon) will charge you $10 to break into your house to deliver your order? :wink:

I'm even still amazed people think it's worth $10 extra to have restaurant delivery.

Reactions: Peachy
Status
Not open for further replies.