06/14 - Funnel Cake Friday!

One has to go...

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

theturkscribe

Contributor
Reaction score
did you cloak any whips, chains, and sex devices from your amazon purchase history that you submitted?
?

Still trying to figure out what T @theturkscribe was referencing when I think she was trying to make a point of this HIT being a possible TOS violation. The purchase data should be okay but I could see if you have to do a screenshot or export, a lot of your personal information might be in that screenshot/export, violating your sense of anonymity beyond the worker ID they are allowed to have.
Oh I just LOL'd it because if we're working on an amazon platform and can get paid in amazon gift cards it seems like maybe we're a strange group to ask about our amazon shopping habits.

Reactions: themildone

alk69

Reaction score
Did Dorian Boncoeur really post a survey--the third of a 3-part group--with nearly no qualifications on it? I wonder how many people did it anyway. I qual'ed and couldn't get one...I can get a bunch of HITs that I've already done. Or wouldn't do. Or can't do. Or better not do........the day is off to a great start. Is it nap time yet.

Despairagus

Jorf Beeboos ???
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
I should've done that Amazon purchase history survey. Mine would be all like underpants, cat toys, cat toys, cat toys, expensive cat gadget, cat toys, cat feeder, rabbit food, underpants.

But I was all like, NOOO I will NOT show someone how many toys my cat has! Or my underpants I guess.

C to the J

Outlaw Turker
Contributor
Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Did Dorian Boncoeur really post a survey--the third of a 3-part group--with nearly no qualifications on it? I wonder how many people did it anyway. I qual'ed and couldn't get one...I can get a bunch of HITs that I've already done. Or wouldn't do. Or can't do. Or better not do........the day is off to a great start. Is it nap time yet.
I hate when requesters do that.
Couple months ago I did a $25 HIT that was a follow up, didn't realize I wasn't qual'd.
Took about 90 minutes.

Rejected me and bonus'd me $7 for my effort/their mistake.
RAGE.

rsmath

Hatch Green Chile
Reaction score
Oh I just LOL'd it because if we're working on an amazon platform and can get paid in amazon gift cards it seems like maybe we're a strange group to ask about our amazon shopping habits.
doesn't your amazon purchase history show up in your ORDERS tab no matter what you use to pay it with? Mine does no matter if I pay with my amazon credit card or amazon payment balance and if I had and used an amazon gift card, I'd figure the same.

Reactions: HelloHello

rsmath

Hatch Green Chile
Reaction score
I hate when requesters do that.
Couple months ago I did a $25 HIT that was a follow up, didn't realize I wasn't qual'd.
Took about 90 minutes.

Rejected me and bonus'd me $7 for my effort/their mistake.
RAGE.
should have emailed back and say you're taking food out of my family's mouth by reducing from $25 to $7! :wink:

Peachy

Banned
Pollster
Crowd Pleaser
Champion
Reaction score
i guess a reject is coming my way soon

Status
Not open for further replies.