06/14 - Funnel Cake Friday!

One has to go...

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Blakkat

Contributor
Reaction score
Nite y'all - I am making my complimentary house special - White Russian, heavy on the kahlua. A good day, except I don't see the promised "within 24 hrs" bonus for the DJ Econ hit. Have a very $$$$$ night!

mboone73

The Last Hit Poster
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Half-Ass
Reaction score
These are the best things ever.

Maybe not if you like ketchup.

Reactions: Peachy

HelloHello

Reaction score
I have an appointment for a haircut tomorrow and that's pretty much a guarantee of great work on mturk for that part of the day.

Reactions: aveline and Peachy

mboone73

The Last Hit Poster
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Half-Ass
Reaction score
Just watched Captain Marvel. I really liked it, but I’m a sucker for 90s nostalgia.

Reactions: aveline

mboone73

The Last Hit Poster
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Half-Ass
Reaction score
Title: Health Behavior Survey (~20 minutes) | PANDA
Requester: Sam Cwalina [A3M5YPAF9O9C8X] (Req TV): $51.67/hr/hr
(TO): [Pay: N/A] [Fair: N/A] [Comm: N/A] [Fast: N/A]
Description:
Tell us how you make decisions about health behaviors. Must pass qualification test to participate.
Time: 2 hour(s)
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $3.00
Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 50; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95; Location EqualTo US; Previously Completed Survey DoesNotExist ;

DatJersey

Reaction score
Title: Answer a survey about your personality and various life experiences | PANDA
Requester: Erin Fuller [A1U6YICUBZFIN7] (TO)
TO Ratings:
TO Unavailable
Submit a new TO review
Description: MUST BE: 25 years of age or older AND within the past five years a) have committed a SERIOUS CRIMINAL OFFENSE (e.g., violent crime, sexual offenses, drug-related offenses, robbery, motor vehicle theft, etc.) or b) have EXTENSIVE illegal activity
Time: 10800
Reward: $4.50
Qualifications: Previously Taken HIT DoesNotExist ;Total approved HITs GreaterThan 5000;Location In CA,US;HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95
21:30

DatJersey

Reaction score
Title: Quick study about conflict (UMass)(~ 7 minutes) | PANDA
Requester: Hanne Melgård Watkins [A3UL38W4Q6LRVR] (TO)
TO Ratings:
★★★★★ 0.00 Communicativity
★★★★★ 0.00 Generosity
★★★★★ 0.00 Fairness
★★★★★ 0.00 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 1 | TOS Flags: 0
Submit a new TO review
Description: 6 minute easy study, read a few paragraphs and answer 6 questions about them!
Time: 1800
Reward: $0.80
Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100;Exc: [153547-152958] DoesNotExist ;HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 80;SurveyGroup [2494] DoesNotExist ;Location In US
4:41

HelloHello

Reaction score
Title: Answer a survey about your personality and various life experiences | PANDA
Requester: Erin Fuller [A1U6YICUBZFIN7] (TO)
TO Ratings:
TO Unavailable
Submit a new TO review
Description: MUST BE: 25 years of age or older AND within the past five years a) have committed a SERIOUS CRIMINAL OFFENSE (e.g., violent crime, sexual offenses, drug-related offenses, robbery, motor vehicle theft, etc.) or b) have EXTENSIVE illegal activity
Time: 10800
Reward: $4.50
Qualifications: Previously Taken HIT DoesNotExist ;Total approved HITs GreaterThan 5000;Location In CA,US;HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95
21:30
:cautious: Gosh it must have been 20 or more years ago that the cops in some Eastern city sent a bunch of people with outstanding warrants a notice that they had won a big prize and to show up at a specific place at a specific time and when the did you can guess what happened.

DatJersey

Reaction score
:cautious: Gosh it must have been 20 or more years ago that the cops in some Eastern city sent a bunch of people with outstanding warrants a notice that they had won a big prize and to show up at a specific place at a specific time and when the did you can guess what happened.
You tryin to say this is an mturk sting operation? lol.

C to the J

Outlaw Turker
Contributor
Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score

Kerek @Kerek

rsmath

Hatch Green Chile
Reaction score
Ketchup just seems like a waste of good tomatoes.
and then you have the weirdo like me who won't eat tomatoes raw or sliced unless it's processed into things like ketchup, pasta sauce, or pizza sauce. I don't know why I don't like tomatoes from the produce dept at the store and just cleaned and cut.

Status
Not open for further replies.