06/14 - Funnel Cake Friday!

One has to go...

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

rsmath

Hatch Green Chile
Reaction score
Maybe ketchup is so awful because they only use the garbage mutated-looking leftover tomatoes to make it.
I don't think they use garbage mutated looking ones, but I could believe that ones too blemished for food service or grocery store produce depts can be processed to make ketchup instead of being wasted.

rsmath

Hatch Green Chile
Reaction score
i can’t imagine eating fries without ketchup
If the fries are good, ketchup ruins it. McDonald's is the gold standard and doesn't need it, Kroger french fries from the freezer section are great too if you cook them in the oven right.

Many fast food fries are awful and need ketchup so I usually avoid purchasing fries from those places.

HelloHello

Reaction score
Heinz because I'm part owner. :wink:

If I miss a Heinz sale, I am fine with the store brand until the next Heinz sale comes along.
Isn't McCain's wife the Heinz heiress?

rsmath

Hatch Green Chile
Reaction score
i predict that someone here will get their foot stuck in a jar of mayo this weekend
Luckily it won't be me. I have 6E wide feet so it won't fit in the jar of Mayo I purchased in the Kroger 3-day weekend sale today. :wink:

I must like you freaks because I was thinking of you all when picking up the Mayo jar at the weekend sale display and when it rung up at checkout.

Last edited:
Reactions: GTR

DatJersey

Reaction score
Title: Rate the skill of a surgeon shown on a video clip | PANDA
Requester: C-SATS, Inc [A15ZSKX8TUCGEU] (TO)
TO Ratings:
★★★★ 4.00 Communicativity
★★★★★ 3.16 Generosity
★★★★ 4.30 Fairness
★★★★ 4.59 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 109 | TOS Flags: 0
Submit a new TO review
Description: This is a research study where you watch a video clip of a surgical procedure (no patient or surgeon identification is shown) and rate the skill level of the surgeon. (undefined)
Time: 2700
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $1.13
Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100;C-SATS Block DoesNotExist ;HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95;Location EqualTo US

rsmath

Hatch Green Chile
Reaction score
Isn't McCain's wife the Heinz heiress?
doesn't ring a bell but the name Teresa Heinz popped into my head when I read your post so I did a wiki lookup. Widow of U.S. senator John Heinz and current wife of John Kerry (former US Sec of State, former Presidential Candidate, and longtime US Senator).

Looked up CIndy McCain - daughter of supposedly weathy beer distributor that I've never heard of (but I imagine JenniLeigh might know the name if told it). I guess their beer empire never made it to the next door state where I live.

That's good for at least 5 cents PE, right? :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.