• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

rsmath

Hatch Green Chile
Reaction score
pe: $51.20
so you've double faulted today? :wink:

I'm at $3.16, usually been able to claw my way to a typical day of $5 but not today and I even forgot to turn off my catchers before I went outside to enjoy the remaining sun and sunset and nada caught in the 2.5 hours I was away!

I hope a vicky drops so at least I have a chance for $5+ today.

HelloHello

Reaction score
Anybody else a fan of Tablespoon (tbsp.)? As a non-cook/quick cook/lazy cook I gotta say I love it!

Reactions: Gator

rsmath

Hatch Green Chile
Reaction score
Anybody else a fan of Tablespoon (tbsp.)? As a non-cook/quick cook/lazy cook I gotta say I love it!
I love tablespoons - a perfect measure for how much jam to put on my PB&J, for dishing ice cream from the container, and for dispensing my pancake mix into the pan (two heaping tablespoons of batter into the pan per pancake).

I somehow think you must be referring to a website and not the unit of measure or the spoon that measures a tablespoon.

Reactions: HelloHello

HelloHello

Reaction score
I love tablespoons - a perfect measure for how much jam to put on my PB&J, for dishing ice cream from the container, and for dispensing my pancake mix into the pan (two heaping tablespoons of batter into the pan per pancake).

I somehow think you must be referring to a website and not the unit of measure or the spoon that measures a tablespoon.
True.

Gator

Contributor
Reaction score
Assuming you're talking about the website I have now bookmarked it.

Reactions: HelloHello

turkleton

Muddarator
Reaction score
Damn Peachy @Peachy, the Warriors gonna have to put in E-40, they're running out of players.

Reactions: Peachy

turkleton

Muddarator
Reaction score
Man, they be riding the Warriors D hard on commentary.

"I appreciate the championship drive of the Warriors while undermanned blah blah blah."

Whatever, if Steph Curry is as good as you think he is, it shouldn't matter. Klay didn't hurt his knee, The North was just too much for his knee to handle. Any longer, and The North might have retired him.

Reactions: R_is_A
Status
Not open for further replies.