Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Half-Ass
Reaction score
How am I still logged into turk?

Reactions: aveline

charlie

Reaction score
7 hours later and i see i haven't missed that much. HF seems quiet though it's nice to see $28 ready to transfer out when I'm ready to go to bed tonight.

Reactions: LucyO and Peachy

Peachy

Banned
Pollster
Crowd Pleaser
Champion
Reaction score
everyone i miss doesn’t miss me
outside of my family

• Sad
Reactions: GTR

mboone73

The Last Hit Poster
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Half-Ass
Reaction score
Title: Evaluating Situations and Patterns(≈ 15 minutes) | PANDA
Requester: SurveyComet [A3NC2P2SPK9QQ] (Req TV): $20.38/hr/hr
(TO): [Pay: 4.15] [Fair: 4.79] [Comm: 4.15] [Fast: 4.71]
Description:
Take a brief survey where you will respond how you would react in certain situations, examine patterns, and answer some questions about these tasks.
Time: 1 hour(s)
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $1.50
Qualifications: Exc: [152952-152363] DoesNotExist ; Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 90; Location In US;

Reactions: DatJersey

HelloHello

Reaction score
Fairly irritating day . . . needed to replace car battery as it was totally kaput . . . not a simple matter as replacing it requires removal of wheel and part of the front fender . . . then I find out that it also requires a special battery, i.e. one not carried by Wal-mart which was my first choice as it's cheapest. It was a blessing in disguise as I ended up meeting the most awesome, honest, mechanic and store manager, Nick, at Pep Boys who explained to me how Chrysler has made this the 10,001th way Chrysler screws with their customers to force you to the dealer for everything (special installment techniques required as well). Just my luck to meet Nick in the midst of his notice to Pep Boys and his moving out of my area! Sigh! The good ones always get away! aveline @aveline he's going back home to Las Vegas and will be the store manager at Tire Works Total Car Care, 6542 Boulder Hwy at Russel, Las Vegas in about 2 weeks (If you decide to check him out tell him the lady with the Chrysler 200 from Reno mentioned him to you, and, please mention how grateful, thankful and happy I am). Unlike Diogenes, I can say that I found one honest man (and a nice one too).

mboone73

The Last Hit Poster
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Half-Ass
Reaction score

aveline

Administrator
Champion
Reaction score
Fairly irritating day . . . needed to replace car battery as it was totally kaput . . . not a simple matter as replacing it requires removal of wheel and part of the front fender . . . then I find out that it also requires a special battery, i.e. one not carried by Wal-mart which was my first choice as it's cheapest. It was a blessing in disguise as I ended up meeting the most awesome, honest, mechanic and store manager, Nick, at Pep Boys who explained to me how Chrysler has made this the 10,001th way Chrysler screws with their customers to force you to the dealer for everything (special installment techniques required as well). Just my luck to meet Nick in the midst of his notice to Pep Boys and his moving out of my area! Sigh! The good ones always get away! aveline @aveline he's going back home to Las Vegas and will be the store manager at Tire Works Total Car Care, 6542 Boulder Hwy at Russel, Las Vegas in about 2 weeks (If you decide to check him out tell him the lady with the Chrysler 200 from Reno mentioned him to you, and, please mention how grateful, thankful and happy I am). Unlike Diogenes, I can say that I found one honest man (and a nice one too).
Awesome! I will keep that in mind. I'm actually out that way quite a bit.

Reactions: HelloHello

mboone73

The Last Hit Poster
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Half-Ass
Reaction score
Title: Searching for the rhythm music | PANDA
Requester: Atsuyuki Morishima [A11X147JBFT25T] (Req TV): $11.57/hr/hr
(TO): [Pay: 4.00] [Fair: 5.00] [Comm: 3.00] [Fast: 5.00]
Description:
We are searching for the rhythm music that is simply catchy and easy to bo on the groove even people who are not quite good at dancing.
Time: 1 hour(s)
HITs Available: 2
Reward: $0.10
Qualifications: BGM1 DoesNotExist ;

The rhythm is gonna get ya.

mboone73

The Last Hit Poster
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Half-Ass
Reaction score
Title: Borderline Personality Features and Mate Retention(~ 10 minutes) | PANDA
Requester: Christopher J. Holden [A31DSYX27UJTHM] (Req TV): $14.46/hr/hr
(TO): [Pay: N/A] [Fair: N/A] [Comm: N/A] [Fast: N/A]
Description:
You are invited to participate in a research study investigating the relationship between personality traits, self-esteem, and the types of behaviors people engage in when in a romantic relationship to retain their partner.
Time: 45 minutes(s)
Reward: $1.25
Qualifications: Exc: [153278-152689] DoesNotExist ; Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100; Total approved HITs LessThanOrEqualTo 100000; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 90; Location In US;

HelloHello

Reaction score
Title: Borderline Personality Features and Mate Retention(~ 10 minutes) | PANDA
Requester: Christopher J. Holden [A31DSYX27UJTHM] (Req TV): $14.46/hr/hr
(TO): [Pay: N/A] [Fair: N/A] [Comm: N/A] [Fast: N/A]
Description:
You are invited to participate in a research study investigating the relationship between personality traits, self-esteem, and the types of behaviors people engage in when in a romantic relationship to retain their partner.
Time: 45 minutes(s)
Reward: $1.25
Qualifications: Exc: [153278-152689] DoesNotExist ; Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100; Total approved HITs LessThanOrEqualTo 100000; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 90; Location In US;
No mystery here, run fast, run hard, HIDE!

Reactions: GTR and mboone73
Status
Not open for further replies.