06/12 - Terrible Tuesday!

Do you like Wendy’s?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

BskiCHI

Reaction score
Title: Navigate in a webpage - webcam needed 10 min to complete - UX study. No special skills required. | Accept
Requester: Synapbox-Dev [A2I6Y2M0YNXXUM] Contact
TV: No Reviews
TO: [Pay=2.33] [Fast=3.20] [Comm=2.60] [Fair=3.00] [Reviews=12] [ToS=1]
TO2: [Hrly=18.75] [Pen=4.00 days] [Res=50%] [Rec=33%] [Rej=0] [ToS=0] [Brk=1]
Reward: 6.00
Duration: 3600
Available: 1
Description: Answer a small questionnaire and navigate a webpage, max time to complete 10min. Webcam required and Google Chrome.
Qualifications: Location EqualTo US
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.3.6
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]
g[/td][/tr]

How many can we do?

BskiCHI

Reaction score
I did the $4 earlier and noticed the rest were the same so I didn't do anymore.

The $6 is different but the rest are the same. I emailed them hours ago but never heard anything back. :shifty:
Me too. The sites are same but all different landing pages.

Reactions: LowCalCalzone

kopete

Requester
Reaction score
kopete @kopete

3 things (two I'm sharing in the forum in case anyone else has the same issues...)

1) Thank you for the payments!
2) after waiting two minutes to pair, I went to pair with myself and for the first time ever ended up paired as the question asker with two different people. Because there was no way I could handle that, I returned one. Should we do that if we end up double paired?
3) I got another sports one and I barely have a clue what sport it was. I know those were English words in the article and I did my utmost best to comprehend it. but I felt like English was suddenly my second language and that hit took forever. I honestly had no clue what some words meant when strung together ("23rd-minute header"? Anyone? Is that a goal made by heading the ball at the 23rd minute mark?) I fear I won't do too well on these CNN ones.

Please do not count that hit in my stats, lol! You'll know the one when you find it. My grammar is horrid and I used all the same words as I, literally, could not think of synonyms because I did not understand most of what was written. I'm so sorry! I didn't want to bail early on the awesome person who was answering my lame question so I stuck it out for all 20 turns. :)
You are a too nice person and you contributed a lot to the hit design etc. There is no way I will block you no matter what your reply time is :).

Yes, working on two of these is real hard, and it makes sense to return the hit. Please do return in those cases. The other turker won't feel bad since they get covered anyway :wink:.

About the sports article, I am sure there will be things you can talk about even if you don't know the game like what you did now. When you are completely unsure, go for 10 questions.

SunlitSunflower

FIGHT FOR LIFE! STRIVE FOR MORE. GROW TALL!
Reaction score
Today's Assigned HITs 97 $99.70
Today's Submitted HITs 64 $58.26

Maybe I need to start previewing them more cause that fucking 99 makes me feel bad. Also some of those are auto accepts that you can't do again but damn man.

Reactions: <Gucci>

Daniel

Contributor
Reaction score
I need to pick out a few M's games. Me and the kids always go to a few in the summer. Should be a good summer this year. We have a knack for picking out games. Saw King Felix's perfect game a few years ago.
Jealous because that is pretty awesome. I've been to many MLB games myself and would hope to see something like this. "Over the 140 years of Major League Baseball history, and over 210,000 games played,[1] there have been 23 official perfect games by the current definition." Wow. You got to see something very rare and very amazing.

SunlitSunflower

Reaction score
Title: Demographics survey | Accept
Requester: Panos Ipeirotis [A3DL93QTPE513P] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$28.45] [Pay=4.18] [Fast=5.00] [Comm=null] [Rej=0] [ToS=0] [Blk=0]
TO: [Pay=4.44] [Fast=4.76] [Comm=5.00] [Fair=5.00] [Reviews=61] [ToS=1]
TO2: [Hrly=11.41] [Pen=0.23 days] [Res=null] [Rec=100%] [Rej=0] [ToS=0] [Brk=0]
Reward: 0.10
Duration: 3600
Available: 1
Description: Demographics survey
Qualifications: None
[tr][td]
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]
Saving the day![/td][/tr]

SunlitSunflower

Reaction score
Title: Short Survey about social, moral and religious opinions *For Religious People*(~ 20 minutes) | Accept
Requester: ICEA CAM lab [AMVTM55ZT3Z9H] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$18.06] [Pay=4.20] [Fast=4.00] [Comm=null] [Rej=0] [ToS=0] [Blk=0]
TO: [Pay=3.67] [Fast=4.63] [Comm=4.20] [Fair=4.76] [Reviews=109] [ToS=7]
TO2: [Hrly=8.96] [Pen=0.04 days] [Res=null] [Rec=100%] [Rej=0] [ToS=0] [Brk=0]
Reward: 2.50
Duration: 9000
Available: 5
Description: In this HIT, you will complete a survey about your social, moral and religious opinions.
Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100; Exc: [-181146458-91980] DoesNotExist ; SurveyGroup [890] DoesNotExist ; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 90; Location In US
[tr][td]
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]
`[/td][/tr]

Reactions: <Gucci>

SunlitSunflower

Reaction score
Yes. But only if you ree. :gucci:
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Don't be mad mods, <Gucci> @<Gucci> asked for this.

AngelFace

Don't Mistake My Kindness For Weakness
Contributor
Reaction score
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

That woke my eyes up ty

<Gucci>

Francis Manancis ...fuck you...
Threaderator
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score

Status
Not open for further replies.