Do you like Wendy’s?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

MarkC

Stay awhile and listen.
Contributor
Reaction score
Jealous because that is pretty awesome. I've been to many MLB games myself and would hope to see something like this. "Over the 140 years of Major League Baseball history, and over 210,000 games played,[1] there have been 23 official perfect games by the current definition." Wow. You got to see something very rare and very amazing.
It was well... indescribable pretty much. When you hear announcers say "you can feel it in the air" or something like this, I know what they mean. So much energy from everyone there you could actually feel it. Something special to witness for sure. I won't ever forget it. I'm kind of surprised I pulled out my phone and recorded this normally I would give someone a hard time for doing that instead of fully being present in the moment. I'm glad I did though and re watching it today.

kopete

Requester
Reaction score
I've had it happen a few times, too. I'm not sure the rhyme or reason. But it's not just you :shrug: I thought maybe I just had really unlucky timing.
I just rechecked it is enabled. And it is. The data shows A3B6** did self-pair and few others. It is not yet dark enough for people to sleep I think, only then self-pairers activate :)

tricker

Contributor
Reaction score
This should be coincidence, there are around 16 people working, hard to self-pair I think.
Huh. It just took a long time to pair.

With that many people working, I'll give it even longer and just amuse myself with tv until it pairs :)

Reactions: kopete

SunlitSunflower

FIGHT FOR LIFE! STRIVE FOR MORE. GROW TALL!
Reaction score
Title: Social Media Use Survey | Accept
Requester: Jennifer Boland [A1D8Y5A6CTEGPN] Contact
TV: No Reviews
TO: [Pay=1.33] [Fast=1.00] [Comm=1.00] [Fair=1.00] [Reviews=3] [ToS=0]
TO2: [Hrly=5.45] [Pen=2.00 days] [Res=null] [Rec=null] [Rej=0] [ToS=0] [Brk=0]
Reward: 1.50
Duration: 10800
Available: 1
Description: Answer questions about yourself and your usage of social media websites and apps!
Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThan 0
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.3.6
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]
`[/td][/tr]

Reactions: <Gucci>

tricker

Contributor
Reaction score
I just rechecked it is enabled. And it is. The data shows A3B6** did self-pair and few others. It is not yet dark enough for people to sleep I think, only then self-pairers activate :)
Sun is down here! And it's almost my bedtime since I get up so nauseatingly early, lol. I'll do a few more before I go to bed. The last one was easier. I can totally understand about Syria!

Reactions: kopete

MarkC

Stay awhile and listen.
Contributor
Reaction score
Hiiiii! I’m great I’m finally back in Michigan.
Florida stinks. I spent a month in Florida!!
I’m so happy to be home and able to turk again & hang out with le forum.
:celebrate2:

Glad to see you are home! Get Zoltars to come back K.

DareAngel3

Contributor
Mentor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
I just did one, too :thumbup: I need to remember to uncheck the "auto accept" so that I'm not grabbing two at once by accident. D'oh!

Reactions: kopete and <Gucci>

Daniel

Contributor
Reaction score
Hiiiii! I’m great I’m finally back in Michigan.
Florida stinks. I spent a month in Florida!!
I’m so happy to be home and able to turk again & hang out with le forum.
:celebrate2:
Michigan, I once lived a few miles south of there! I visited it (where were you lol) I'm glad you made it home and get to turk and enjoy this forum!

Reactions: <Gucci>

stuffalleysays

I was here
Contributor
Reaction score
kopete @kopete

I just tried to pair with myself again and before hitting accept and work I verified the first window was still waiting. I ended up double paired again.

Returning one now, maybe you can check if this is just a total coincidence?
This has happened to me as well today, never before though. I simply try and finish them and make sure not to auto accept on the one .
How are you <Gucci> @<Gucci> ? I'm sure you're doing well, it's been awhile.

Reactions: kopete and <Gucci>

aveline

Administrator
Champion
Reaction score
Oh right. Sounds legit.
Urban dictionary said something not so hot lol I like this version. :curling:
It's a joke. That smiley was misspelled on MTG as "smow". After we came over here, Kerek @Kerek and I kept making references to it, so I ended up adding the smiley here too, with the same misspelling.

Another one was :ghost:, which was called "marchmellow" on MTG, but I had to change the name on that because the misspelling deeply offended me.

tricker

Contributor
Reaction score
This has happened to me as well today, never before though. I simply try and finish them and make sure not to auto accept on the one .
I'm four mins into waiting and I know the second I try to self pair it's going to pair me twice.

I don't have auto accept checked, so that shouldn't be the issue, I hope.

Status
Not open for further replies.