06/11 - Sea Turtle Saturday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pleco

Friendly Neighborhood Rat
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Thanks Pieco, that's probly why I only caught 30 - although that's the most I've ever done - plus I'm not all that fast at the website ones.
Today was kind of the exception because they hadn't posted in a while and it's a Saturday, but if they start posting regularly again people are gonna grab them like crazy so you really need to be on top of your pandas or you won't catch anything at all. With practice you also get a lot better at doing them faster, after a while you can tell at a glance all the different categories the website fits in.

Squatty

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Today was kind of the exception because they hadn't posted in a while and it's a Saturday, but if they start posting regularly again people are gonna grab them like crazy so you really need to be on top of your pandas or you won't catch anything at all. With practice you also get a lot better at doing them faster, after a while you can tell at a glance all the different categories the website fits in.
You are being so helpful this morning!

Bigbore

Reaction score
just dont get overly confident and do em too fast :p, I know they started blocking people recently, assuming its for poor quality answers in their opinion

Pleco

Friendly Neighborhood Rat
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
just dont get overly confident and do em too fast :p, I know they started blocking people recently, assuming its for poor quality answers in their opinion
At least for me, it's the locations that trip me up the most. The other ones are relatively easy to guess but sometimes it's hard to know whether they have one location, or one location but sell exclusively online, or a bunch of locations that they happened to put in some effing link that you can't see at first glance.

Squatty

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
What is the error that shows up on Zoltars if you return one?

Kico

Teh Best Scrub
Contributor
Reaction score
Greetings from Amazon Mechanical Turk,

You've received a bonus from Shalena Srna for work related to 3B9J25CZ25DW0FYTMNWLPVRNBGLSCG.
The value of your bonus is: $0.02 USD

The Requester included this note:
earnings

Thanks for being a Worker on Mechanical Turk!
Yay....I guess

Reactions: BrewMeister

Christa

you didn't see that
Contributor
Reaction score
At least for me, it's the locations that trip me up the most. The other ones are relatively easy to guess but sometimes it's hard to know whether they have one location, or one location but sell exclusively online, or a bunch of locations that they happened to put in some effing link that you can't see at first glance.
Especially some of these software and hardware sellers that ship everywhere, who installs? And the sites aren't really clear on it.

Status
Not open for further replies.