06/11 - Sea Turtle Saturday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kizka

Non Serviam
Contributor
Reaction score
This morning I got a Zoltar that tripped up my AV with an 'unsecured connection' warning, so I tossed it back. After that, everything in my remaining queue fails to load. I've tried frame refreshing, page refreshing, selecting other Zoltars in the order, clearing cookies, running CCleaner, trying a different browser, rebooting.

Ugh. I ended up returning about twenty because of this. How can I fix, or what should I do differently next time?

Thanks!
You are locked out for an hour

Cat

Reaction score
This morning I got a Zoltar that tripped up my AV with an 'unsecured connection' warning, so I tossed it back. After that, everything in my remaining queue fails to load. I've tried frame refreshing, page refreshing, selecting other Zoltars in the order, clearing cookies, running CCleaner, trying a different browser, rebooting.

Ugh. I ended up returning about twenty because of this. How can I fix, or what should I do differently next time?

Thanks!
I believe you have to wait an hour since this batch of zoltars are a hour long.

Locke

Veni, Vidi, Vici
Contributor
Reaction score
Today's Projected Earnings: $20.16

Thank goodness for Zoltars, hit a personal best with them today. Lifesaver considering I have graduation parties all day today

Last edited:

Kico

Teh Best Scrub
Contributor
Reaction score
Only got halfway to capping Zoltars but it's cool cause I'm getting my hair did.

Enjoy them now guys cause one word gets out they'll be back to their slow, shitty selves :finger:

Have an awesome Saturday!
Whats the cap?

Reactions: ShereKahn

essjay

Filthy Casual
Contributor
Reaction score

Thanks!
When I get warnings about the content of the site, I mark it as the website was unavailable. You want to avoid returning unless you're getting the capped message.

Reaction score
When I get warnings about the content of the site, I mark it as the website was unavailable. You want to avoid returning unless you're getting the capped message.
Okay, will do for future. I was hesitant to mark it as unreadable, as there is likely a page there, but will do so in the future. Thank you, than makes sense!

BrewMeister

1) d4
Contributor
Reaction score
The Euros :soccerball: are really frakking with my Zoltar production...... :D

Johnnyrs

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
The zoltars seem to have stopped. Got 127 but I didn't go too fast on them.

Squatty

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Good morning all. I slept in this morning, but still got a Q full of Z's. I am glad they are back.

Status
Not open for further replies.