06/10 - Famous Fish Friday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday

Banned
Banned
Contributor
Reaction score
Some day the world will catch up with Tuesday.

Reactions: Pleco

Peachy

Banned
Pollster
Crowd Pleaser
Champion
Reaction score
I have, multiple times. It's the same as any other roommate situation. It's a good idea to interview a potential roommate rather thoroughly, and don't choose a roomy because you have a crush. If you want to date someone, that's separate. Keep that person's number, but do not invite them to live with you.
I've known this girl for 5 years. no feelings at all towards her. I'm still not over my ex either, though. But still no romantic feelings towards this one girl

Reactions: Azazael

Azazael

Reaction score
I buy shells and cheese every once in a while just because the boyfriend eats so much food. His appetite needs starch evidently, but then he complains about weight gain. He eats so much food, I don't even get it. I make dishes and expect leftovers for the next day, and then it's all gone. How do you suggest to your significant other that he's eating too much food in one sitting without insulting him?
TBH dont be super blunt but kinda spell it out for him that he is eating a bit too much. thats how it got explained to me and im down near 90lbs and staying around that right now

"Honey, maybe it's to put down the fork? You're starting to develop your own gravitational field, the salt and paper shakers are floating in orbit around your fat ass".
i know i shouldnt laugh at this, but its just too damned funny

Reactions: Pleco

hkybaby21

Reaction score
Title: Write reply for a given food delivery customer support conversation | PANDA
Requester: Tree Operations [A3AA1JV9OJY4OR] (TO)
TO Ratings:

☢☢☢☢☢ 0.00 Communicativity
☢☢☢☢☢ 2.00 Generosity
☢☢☢☢☢ 4.00 Fairness
☢☢☢☢☢ 4.00 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 3
(Submit a new TO rating for this requester)

Description: For a given food delivery service customer support conversation context, write 5 different replies you would type in this chat conversation
Time: 10 minutes
Hits Available: 50
Reward: $0.15
Qualifications: None

Tuesday

Banned
Banned
Contributor
Reaction score
I've known this girl for 5 years. no feelings at all towards her. I'm still not over my ex either, though. But still no romantic feelings towards this one girl
In that case, just consider your habits. Are you clean and tidy? Is she clean and tidy? Are you awake late at night? Is she awake late at night? Just them little details that make a difference sometimes.

Vanyanka

Thoroughbred of Sin
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
In that case, just consider your habits. Are you clean and tidy? Is she clean and tidy? Are you awake late at night? Is she awake late at night? Just them little details that make a difference sometimes.
I'm a slob and I hoard books. My husband is a minimalist. It's tricky.

Reactions: <Gucci> and Pleco

Azazael

Reaction score
Has anyone had a opposite gender roommate before? (that wasn't their significant other)
I currently have one, shes ok, granted shes also the one that had it out with the girl and then the girl left. other than that, shes hardly ever here and such. YMMV

Reactions: Peachy

Tuesday

Banned
Banned
Contributor
Reaction score
TBH dont be super blunt but kinda spell it out for him that he is eating a bit too much. thats how it got explained to me and im down near 90lbs and staying around that right now

i know i shouldnt laugh at this, but its just too damned funny

He really isn't overweight though. I mean, how do I say you're eating too much to someone who isn't gaining weight. I love it that he likes the food that I cook, I just don't get his appetite

Pleco

Friendly Neighborhood Rat
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
That'd be like someone who eats a ton of meat hitting on a vegan. It would never work.

Peachy

Banned
Pollster
Crowd Pleaser
Champion
Reaction score
What would a woman think if a guy had a female roommate? would that even bother some women? I still have a distant hope of getting back with my ex in the future :sleepy:

Reactions: Azazael

FRSMichael

Just HIT it, HIT it.
Reaction score
That'd be like someone who eats a ton of meat hitting on a vegan. It would never work.
It works for my wife and I. She hoards books, leaves things around from time to time and I'm the opposite. I don't read often and I keep things tidy because of mild OCD. I've managed to get here to try and keep her hoarding to her own office and not across the house.

Reactions: Vanyanka and Pleco

Tuesday

Banned
Banned
Contributor
Reaction score
Ah man, my husband (boyfriend) hoards every little thing. He still has manuals from when he was in the military 15 years ago. I get rid of everything (not books, books are important). He still has MREs from 15 years ago. I'm like 'honey, do we really need this' and he's like yeah, and launches into a story about how he got it.

Pleco

Friendly Neighborhood Rat
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
It works for my wife and I. She hoards books, leaves things around from time to time and I'm the opposite. I don't read often and I keep things tidy because of mild OCD. I've managed to get here to try and keep her hoarding to her own office and not across the house.
That's to good hear, I know if Vanyanka @Vanyanka and I put in some effort, we can make it work.

<Gucci>

Francis Manancis ...fuck you...
Threaderator
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score

Tuesday

Banned
Banned
Contributor
Reaction score
What would a woman think if a guy had a female roommate? would that even bother some women? I still have a distant hope of getting back with my ex in the future :sleepy:
It's not a problem.

Vanyanka

Thoroughbred of Sin
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Yes, I've made efforts to keep things tidy. I'm just really absent minded and I'll find the salt in the freezer or lose a piece of toast in the middle of the night. I also apparently "do not take care of my electronics."

Status
Not open for further replies.