Not open for further replies.

mboone73

The Last Hit Poster
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Half-Ass
Reaction score
the nba is fixed. that’s what i’m trying to tell you. if they wanted harden to be the man he would be the man, but they’ve had a love affair with GSW and Clev the last four seasons
The Rockets weren't good enough! Harden wasn't good enough! He folded like a little bitch. Again...

Peachy

Banned
Pollster
Crowd Pleaser
Champion
Reaction score
The Rockets weren't good enough! Harden wasn't good enough! He folded like a little bitch. Again...
youve seen a lot of sports man. im telling you the nba is shady. the most shady of the big three pro american sports

i dont like it but i try to speak the truth

mboone73

The Last Hit Poster
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Half-Ass
Reaction score
youve seen a lot of sports man. im telling you the nba is shady. the most shady of the big three pro american sports

i dont like it but i try to speak the truth
I won't argue with that. But if you think they wanted the Rockets to win two straight titles in the 90s? They fucking didn't.

Reactions: GTR and Peachy

AlexDroog

Singing in the rain...
Reaction score
:hug: It's been a tough week for sure. Keep going (and please drink some water).
I'm going to miss him with all my heart and soul. He was taken from us way too early and had so much more to give.. Him, just being him was a giant positive force in this world. Tragedy has struck the world with the loss of him. :(

Reactions: jklmnop

Michele

Working on degree in Moon
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Ask the Sacramento Kings if the NBA is rigged and see what they say.
hey, I heard Sacramento...Are you from Sac? I'm around there. Used to wear my Kings hat non stop, but that was years ago.

Reactions: C to the J

turkleton

Muddarator
Reaction score
hey, I heard Sacramento...Are you from Sac? I'm around there. Used to wear my Kings hat non stop, but that was years ago.
No, they should have gotten a championship but the refs were rigging games because they were all betting on the games.

Reactions: Michele

Michele

Working on degree in Moon
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
No, they should have gotten a championship but the refs were rigging games because they were all betting on the games.
That never occurred to me. I remember being so disappointed. I loved those guys back in the day.

Shadowmoo

Contributor
Reaction score
Seems mtruck ran out of gas. Made way above my goal today so it is time to call it a night.

Reactions: jklmnop
Status
Not open for further replies.