06/07 - Motivation Friday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

theturkscribe

Contributor
Reaction score
FYI I might have missed something because the app said do this for your free donut and I accidentally skipped past those instructions but I did not get a free donut with the DD app doing a mobile order even though I had a beverage on there :(

theturkscribe

Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Consumer Finance StudyAccept
Requester: Remi Trudel [A1ASHH25OV40GI] Contact
TV: $15.08/hr TO: 3.82 TO2: $3.60/hr
Reward: $0.40
Duration: 20 minutes
Available: 90
Description: This study investigates people's financial decisions. This study less than 3 minutes to complete and pays $ 0.40
Qualifications: HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95; Location EqualTo US

Reactions: SherryNotShirley

SherryNotShirley

Contributor
Reaction score

TSolo315

SnapNCrackle
Administrator
Reaction score
FYI I might have missed something because the app said do this for your free donut and I accidentally skipped past those instructions but I did not get a free donut with the DD app doing a mobile order even though I had a beverage on there :(
My local grocery store has coupons you "clip" online, that attach to your membership card and apply when you check out.

Sometimes these coupons do not activate and this always makes me irrationally angry.

You scammed me into buying FULL PRICE ALMOND MILK?! :angry2:

IdahoCrab

Reaction score
My local grocery store has coupons you "clip" online, that attach to your membership card and apply when you check out.

Sometimes these coupons do not activate and this always makes me irrationally angry.

I got irrationally angry the other day when I bought some guac that was 2 dollars off and got home to find out my discount wasn't given. I wouldn't have bought it without the discount :rage:

theturkscribe

Contributor
Reaction score

I got irrationally angry the other day when I bought some guac that was 2 dollars off and got home to find out my discount wasn't given. I wouldn't have bought it without the discount :rage:
People messin with our almond milk, guac and donuts like they just don't care!

rsmath

Hatch Green Chile
Reaction score

Pro tip: check your receipt before you leave the grocery store if you bought something on purpose that you had a digital coupon for and wouldn't buy that item had you not had a digital coupon.

If the coupon discount doesn't show up on the receipt, you are right there at the store to go to the Customer Service desk and inquire about it. They'll usually believe you about having loaded it and give you cash in the amount of the digital coupon or else you can return the item for a refund if they don't believe you for lack of a better term. I don't think they can pull up something on their terminal to see what coupons you have loaded on your loyalty card so not being able to verify it is probably like you lying to them even though you aren't.

ThatsNotMyName

Is it Nap time yet?
Contributor
Reaction score
I got an email from a woman I interviewed with.
It took her two weeks to get back to me to tell me it will take another week for her to finish up her interviews, but she is extremely interested in meeting with me AGAIN for a 3rd interview!?
She told me she would have a decision LAST week.
This already looks like it is not getting off to a good start
:arghh:

SarahAshlee90

Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
I got an email from a woman I interviewed with.
It took her two weeks to get back to me to tell me it will take another week for her to finish up her interviews, but she is extremely interested in meeting with me AGAIN for a 3rd interview!?
She told me she would have a decision LAST week.
This already looks like it is not getting off to a good start
:arghh:
What type of work are you going to do?

rsmath

Hatch Green Chile
Reaction score
I don't have the DD app, but on most mobile order apps, promotions can't be added after the fact or can't be added until it shows up in the app. I can't help but wonder if you had the drink sitting in an order that you finalized and then tried to reopen to get the donut promotion or if you needed to go to the deals part of the app and add the free donut to your mobile order since it's probably not added automatically when you order a beverage. Additionally, if the drink was already a deal, the app may not allow you to select two deals in the same order so you'd have to buy a drink at normal price and then get the free donut as the deal for that order.

Reactions: SherryNotShirley

rsmath

Hatch Green Chile
Reaction score
Nothing crazy. Work in a local cell phone store.
Nothing that I would think would take WEEKS to hear back. II have already done TWO interviews and now she is talking about another one.
weird. I'm sure she's probably gone through about 6 employees in the weeks you've tried for the job. :wink: Maybe she's being more paranoid in the interview process now to try to figure out someone that won't quit after 72 hours and reduce the hassle of having to hire someone else.

SherryNotShirley

Contributor
Reaction score
My forum keeps bouncing around. Is there a setting someplace to make it stop at the end of where I read or something? I think I set that before, but I can't find any
"settings" area. :chicken:

ThatsNotMyName

Is it Nap time yet?
Contributor
Reaction score
weird. I'm sure she's probably gone through about 6 employees in the weeks you've tried for the job. :wink: Maybe she's being more paranoid in the interview process now to try to figure out someone that won't quit after 72 hours and reduce the hassle of having to hire someone else.
Yeah. I think that is probably a large contributor. I just want to get in there and help and work and get situated. I am to ambitious. Thank you

Reactions: PJ-DIY

scrmcasey

Skynet Aide
Gamemaster
Sole Survivor
Reaction score
My forum keeps bouncing around. Is there a setting someplace to make it stop at the end of where I read or something? I think I set that before, but I can't find any
"settings" area. :chicken:
Scroll up a little past the most recent post and the posts will stop jumping around.

Status
Not open for further replies.