06/07 - Motivation Friday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trucker

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
anyone have one that works? I've single panda caught it 3 times over about 2 hours and all broken and I had to return.
Servers seem to be borked at this point. This happened last time when they got overloaded.

Reactions: SherryNotShirley

rsmath

Hatch Green Chile
Reaction score
I guess people have given up this morning and are playing summer!

Other than a share I did here about a half hour ago after I finished a survey, I've been amazingly busy doing 3 surveys in the last 40 minutes.

I don't expect that to keep up but I do like my panda chances now that there seem to be fewer people competing for whatever becomes available to catch.

Dragonfly

Reaction score
I must suck because it took me 18 minutes to complete this. i was ready to gauge my eyes out.
Fantastic! I just caught it :(

Nevermind got the classic "You have already completed the maximum number of HITs allowed by this requester. Please click 'Return HIT' to avoid any impact on your approval rating." ugh I hate wasting time catching things I have done.

Last edited:

ThatsNotMyName

Is it Nap time yet?
Contributor
Reaction score
Fantastic! I just caught it :(

Nevermind got the classic "You have already completed the maximum number of HITs allowed by this requester. Please click 'Return HIT' to avoid any impact on your approval rating." ugh I hate wasting time catching things I have done.
It was worth the pay out to me. But not by much.

Peachy

Banned
Pollster
Crowd Pleaser
Champion
Reaction score
french open is easily the worst major (imo). poorly organized, no roof, they called play just now with 3 hrs of sunlight left (either because Djokovic wanted it or there’s a huge storm coming). I surely hope it’s the latter. It was bright and sunny when play was postponed for the day.

Now Thiem and Joker have to play tomorrow only to (likely) lose to the best clay court player in history on Sunday.

jklmnop @jklmnop

this is just my opinion. I like clay tennis, but this grand slam... not very good compared to the other 3.

Reactions: SherryNotShirley

SAHMTurkin

Reaction score
The deep dialogue one... I hit submit, then it says I'm done. The timer continues to run. I do a report hit for no submit, it submits? Am I missing something?

Reactions: HelloHello

LucyO

Contributor
Sole Survivor
Reaction score
The deep dialogue one... I hit submit, then it says I'm done. The timer continues to run. I do a report hit for no submit, it submits? Am I missing something?
Check your dashboard and see if it has been submitted there. I think I had something like that happen and it had submitted, but the timer was still going.

Is this the daily thread where I can ask questions?
Yes :)

Trucker

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
C-SAT's.

Reactions: LucyO

GTR

Reaction score
to any new turkers here
try to think of turking as a marathon instead of a sprint
just keep at it steady and don't assume you are going to make big bucks really fast
some days you will make good and some you will not
don't get discouraged, this is a time consuming and learning task
remember, you have 24 hours a day to work this

Status
Not open for further replies.