Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score

katarina

Needs more coffee
Contributor
Reaction score
I'm missing out on surveys cause I quit smoking. I'm genuinely annoyed, even though I save roughly 70 bucks a week, and less likely do get cancer. I still want that dollar. Mturker logic.

TxTurk

Reaction score
Title: 5 minute study on choices(~ 5 minutes) | PANDA
Requester: Daniel Walters [A1RZEWGDQ5II60] (TO)
TO Ratings:
★★★★★ 2.79 Communicativity
★★★★★ 3.22 Generosity
★★★★★ 3.93 Fairness
★★★★★ 3.85 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 61 | TOS Flags: 0
Submit a new TO review
Description: 5 minute study on choices
Time: 3600
HITs Available: 39
Reward: $0.50
Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100;Exc: [-1478784689-91364] DoesNotExist ;HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 75;Location In US

Could be one of the more funny/ridiculous things a hit has ever asked to do
Link goes to gibberish rather than HIT.

Debatesmith

I post GIF's more than I actually work
Contributor
Reaction score
Link goes to gibberish rather than HIT.
My bad, haven't turked in a while and i'm probably using an outdated version of scraper

AngelFace

Don't Mistake My Kindness For Weakness
Contributor
Reaction score
omg..my head is going to pop off from all this usps drama...Going to have to start sending packages to my moms again- Was waiting all morning for packages..the lady drove by my house several times..delivered paper mail..I kept my dogs in-which they should be able to go out and play-..then she marked "delivery attempted"..All while I stood there watching here...Retaliation...They already ruined my expensive lawn item..I swear- I am recording them from now on and putting this corrupt crap on youtube.

TSolo315

SnapNCrackle
Administrator
Reaction score
I've discovered the secret to doing these sergey batches is to do them until you start getting a lot of cap messages and then to stop for an hour before starting again.

I told my husband that I wanted to work part time at walmart,but he said no.
idk why. I want that 10% discount
Walmart is one of those jobs where they treat you like shit because it's cheaper for them if you quit and they replace you than to keep you working there for a prolonged period of time.

4ourfuture

Contributor
Reaction score
i bet walmart wouldnt even let you take an empty cardboard box home from the store if you worked there
I have taken boxes from them when I moved last. If someone was stocking something with sturdy boxes, I'd ask if I could take them off their hands. :p

(btw, thanks for the heads up on the paraphrasing batch that I will still forget about.)

Reactions: esprit-hyperdoux

Birdie

JD in Birb Law
Contributor
Reaction score
you dont have to work for a living do you?
Work is lame, but sometimes you get a super fun intern!

And by super fun intern, I mean the worst intern possible who thinks he's better than you and will never have your "lame," job because he has "more talent."

Yay. Can't wait for evaluation time!

CrazyCatLady

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
I've discovered the secret to doing these sergey batches is to do them until you start getting a lot of cap messages and then to stop for an hour before starting again.

Walmart is one of those jobs where they treat you like shit because it's cheaper for them if you quit and they replace you than to keep you working there for a prolonged period of time.

Yah - she's worked there forever and they are flexible with her hours. They are good to her, but I also live in a small town. Idk if that matters. And I live in Arkansas. Wal-Mart central lol

Kat8mouse

Kat Master
Contributor
Reaction score

This is true -- my husband works for Sam's Club and they treat people who have worked there 5 years or more like garbage, but new people can do whatever they want . . . and do. :twofinger:

Reactions: TSolo315

AngelFace

Don't Mistake My Kindness For Weakness
Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Smeeble day 3, continue to learn a small part of a new language. | PANDA
Requester: Inbal Arnon [AH7C6FU9LL3JZ] (Req TV): N/A
(TO): [Pay: 5.00] [Fair: 5.00] [Comm: 5.00] [Fast: 5.00]
Description:
Smeeble day 3, continue to learn a small part of a new language. The further you progress the more you earn (up to $6 total pay, plus unlock extra HITs).
Time: 3 hour(s)
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $4.00
Qualifications: SmeebleDay2 Exists ; Location EqualTo US;

If you have the smeeble qual- A bit long- but I like them. Bonuses as well-

Jaded

The real themildone
Administrator
Reaction score

/me rethinks applying to Walmart

Status
Not open for further replies.