06/04 - Sunday Funday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

K'Lee

The Royal Taster
Contributor
Reaction score
Guess I'm just not used to it, yesterday was my first full 8 hour day since I started. However, only working weekends and 4 hours Friday nights, it is going to be kind of hard to get used to it.
No doubt it will be hard to get used to. But the more you do it hopefully it will become easier. I wish you the best. Make sure you are wearing comfortable shoes. I use the Boiron Arnica Gel on my back quite often when it is aching and it seems to work for me most of the time (sometimes nothing works) & I like that it doesn't smell and is natural. P.S. They sell it at Walmart:happy:

Reactions: <Gucci>

blackpupjean

Reaction score
No doubt it will be hard to get used to. But the more you do it hopefully it will become easier. I wish you the best. Make sure you are wearing comfortable shoes. I use the Boiron Arnica Gel on my back quite often when it is aching and it seems to work for me most of the time (sometimes nothing works) & I like that it doesn't smell and is natural. P.S. They sell it at Walmart:happy:
yeah, I get this one knot on the middle of the right side of my back, whenever I work out. I bought this back massager at Amazon, and it give you a really deep back rub. It is amazing and it helps, but that knot is persistant.

Reactions: <Gucci>

Sondi

Goddess of soup
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
how's your little 1 what did you name her??
She was up...every 2 hours last night :p and only awake from 10-11 instead of 9-12 so that was an... improvement? Otherwise she's an adorable, chubby, and happy 6 month old -- unless someone besides me is holding her! Her name is Josie (Josephine) :purpleheart::purpleheart::purpleheart:

ElleWoods

Walking in a Turker Wonderland
Contributor
Reaction score
She was up...every 2 hours last night :p and only awake from 10-11 instead of 9-12 so that was an... improvement? Otherwise she's an adorable, chubby, and happy 6 month old -- unless someone besides me is holding her! Her name is Josie (Josephine) :purpleheart::purpleheart::purpleheart:

She's adorable.

It's all cyclical. It will get better with the sleep.....

Kerek

Red Cat-Bear
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score

blackpupjean

Reaction score
per the shoes, I wear Asics, I bought them from a specialty shoe store and the people know about shoes. I bought them specially as cross trainers, so I'm sure they should be good for standing also.

Reactions: K'Lee

<Gucci>

Francis Manancis ...fuck you...
Threaderator
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score

omg what a doll. put her in gerber modeling seriously!!!!
(cute name too)

Last edited:
Reactions: K'Lee and Sondi
Status
Not open for further replies.