06/04 - Sunday Funday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kat8mouse

Kat Master
Contributor
Reaction score
Title: A short survey about news dissemination on social media (5 min max.) Only for US residents! | PANDA
Requester: Gerben Buitendijk [A1E4PI0XA8QZ2Q] (Contact)
(TO): [Pay: N/A] [Fair: N/A] [Comm: N/A] [Fast: N/A]
Description:
We'd like to know your opinion about news dissemination on Social Media, this survey shouldn't take longer than 5 minutes to complete and your participation will be of great help to the researcher.
Time: 30 minutes
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $0.25
Qualifications: Location is US;

Reactions: <Gucci>

Kat8mouse

Kat Master
Contributor
Reaction score
Title: The Boxes Game - 1 | PANDA
Requester: Turk Psych [A17SG5BX4JE5OO] (Contact)
(TO): [Pay: 3.28] [Fair: 4.27] [Comm: 3.25] [Fast: 3.73]
Description:
You will play a learning and decision making game and have the chance to earn a bonus
Time: 3 hours
Reward: $1.00
Qualifications: HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 95; Location is US;

blackpupjean

Reaction score
Back to Walmart I must go for a 5 hour shift. My back and shoulder still hurt from yesterday. I never realized how physically exhausting working in retail is. I've had a desk job for many many years. I am glad I only have to work retail part time. I don't know how full timers do it.

Bokamo

Reaction score
Thanks so much to everyone for helping me with my dumb question yesterday, I really appreciate it!!!

Sondi

Goddess of soup
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
my big fat meaty baby Luke and my c section healing so nicely!! (and my parents leaving town on Wednesday)
How about you lovely?
:love::love::love: gotta love those thigh rolls.

Reactions: Kerek and <Gucci>

<Gucci>

Francis Manancis ...fuck you...
Threaderator
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: Short (2-3 minute) choice task with bonus payout | PANDA
Requester: Dr. Piers Howe [A1HLHHC4KIJB8I] (TO)
TO Ratings:
★★★★★ 5.00 Communicativity
★★★★★ 5.00 Generosity
★★★★★ 5.00 Fairness
★★★★★ 5.00 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 31 | TOS Flags: 0
Submit a new TO review
Description: This task involves choosing between a number of options. It takes around 2 minutes to complete. Depending on your chosen option, you may receive bonus payments (up to a maximum payment of $0.80)
Time: 7 minutes
Reward: $0.20
Qualifications: Completed gamble choice task has not been granted;HIT approval rate (%) is greater than 95;Location is one of: AU, CA, GB, NZ, US;Total approved HITs is greater than 50

klyde

No, I don't want to see your pog collection
Contributor
Reaction score
From the 1 sentence compliment TO:
A+ requester. Pay is fair for the time required. Instructions are completely clear. Fast approval.

I just hope that the requester understands that the group of people from that forum MTC does not represent the work base as a whole. There are many groups of us outside that forum who have reading comprehension and do good work and take mturk seriously. It's a shame that a handful of people who are lazy try to ruin it for those of us who do work as asked by the requester. The only way you could do these hits wrong is if you did not read instructions. How hard is it to copy and paste a sentence and just fill in the three blanks?

What the fuck is this guys problem?

D

Deleted member 526

From the 1 sentence compliment TO:
A+ requester. Pay is fair for the time required. Instructions are completely clear. Fast approval.

I just hope that the requester understands that the group of people from that forum MTC does not represent the work base as a whole. There are many groups of us outside that forum who have reading comprehension and do good work and take mturk seriously. It's a shame that a handful of people who are lazy try to ruin it for those of us who do work as asked by the requester. The only way you could do these hits wrong is if you did not read instructions. How hard is it to copy and paste a sentence and just fill in the three blanks?

What the fuck is this guys problem?
I was worried before. don't want to try at all if I will be called lazy if I mess up.

Reactions: Kerek and <Gucci>

klyde

No, I don't want to see your pog collection
Contributor
Reaction score
I was worried before. don't want to try at all if I will be called lazy if I mess up.
No. This isn't the requester. This is some asshole who left a review downing MTC. saying we're lazy and lack reading comprehension. The instructions seem very clear. Don't let this asshole stear you away.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.