Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Reactions: LucyO

Tandem In Time

Tandem in Space
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Is there a way to filter out everything but HIT posts (and exclude Masters) with the new forum layout?
Honestly, I am not even being the slightest bit sarcastic when I say this...

I love that you joined MTC about 1 year ago and your first ever message on the forum is basically: "Hello everybody! How can I get all of you to disappear?" 10/10

Last edited:

Markb

Reaction score
Is there a way to filter out everything but HIT posts (and exclude Masters) with the new forum layout?
Speaking of the new layout, is there a way to make it 40 posts per page? I'm not seeing a way to change it back

LucyO

Contributor
Sole Survivor
Reaction score
I'm not able to export hits from Hit Finder. Is it working for anyone else or did something happen while I was on vacation?

Reactions: sofaslug and jan

scrmcasey

Skynet Aide
Gamemaster
Sole Survivor
Reaction score
I'm not able to export hits from Hit Finder. Is it working for anyone else or did something happen while I was on vacation?
It's not working right now, but there are plans for it to be updated to work with the new forum.

rodneywalker

Reaction score
Speaking of the new layout, is there a way to make it 40 posts per page? I'm not seeing a way to change it back
Honestly, I am not even being the slightest bit sarcastic when I say this...

I love that you joined MTC about 1 year ago and your first ever message on the forum is basically: "Hello everybody! How can I get all of you to disappear?" 10/10
Your comment is why the filters are so helpful lol. Luckily I can retrain my eyes to make all of it disappear again, thanks for the sarcasm-not-sarcasm

Reactions: LucyO

LucyO

Contributor
Sole Survivor
Reaction score
It's not working right now, but there are plans for it to be updated to work with the new forum.
Thanks! I shut down my computer while I was gone and thought that maybe I messed something up because it took a looonnnggg time to get it booted back up this morning....it was quite angry with me. I'm glad to know it's not me :)

Reactions: scrmcasey

Concise

Buddhist Bacchante
Reaction score
going in
Title: Decision making experiment | Accept
Requester: TLDR [A1TOHN39UKBEUT] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$14.82] [Pay=Good] [Approval=~24 hrs] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
TO: [Pay=3.39] [Fast=4.62] [Comm=3.40] [Fair=4.67] [Reviews=78] [ToS=2]
TO2: [Hrly=7.38] [Pen=3.00] [Res=null] [Rec=50] [Rej=0] [ToS=0] [Brk=0]
Reward: 1.00
Duration: 1:00:00
Available: 326
Description: Short experimental study
Qualifications: Previous xxxx DoesNotExist ; Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 1000; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 99; Location EqualTo US; lil DoesNotExist
10 minutes
Bonus potential

I'm still wondering if I made the right choices... worth it!

Reactions: LucyO and scrmcasey

scrmcasey

Skynet Aide
Gamemaster
Sole Survivor
Reaction score
Thanks! I shut down my computer while I was gone and thought that maybe I messed something up because it took a looonnnggg time to get it booted back up this morning....it was quite angry with me. I'm glad to know it's not me :)
Mine seemed annoyed with me too this morning. I ran cleaners and everything because things were going so slow.

rodneywalker

Reaction score
Welcome!
This was a contributor feature, though you can't edit out master's. I assume it still is :).
Thanks, but I do remember there was a drop down in the "thread tools" to mark checkboxes that filtered out Masters hits and non-HIT posts. Maybe my account got it by mistake? Anyway thanks again.

Reactions: jan

LucyO

Contributor
Sole Survivor
Reaction score
Thanks, but I do remember there was a drop down in the "thread tools" to mark checkboxes that filtered out Masters hits and non-HIT posts. Maybe my account got it by mistake? Anyway thanks again.
Mine is missing too, but I never used it anyway because I'm nosey.....

jan

Reaction score
I'll ask the admins and get back to you. You might be right.

TSolo315

SnapNCrackle
Administrator
Reaction score
I'll ask the admins and get back to you. You might be right.
The ability to block masters HITs was part of a script that Kadauchi @Kadauchi made for the forum a few years ago. It doesn't work with the new forum version, so it needs to be updated as well. He'll get to it though, but I'm sure he has plenty of other stuff that he's working on too, so we just need to be patient.
Showing only HIT posts was a feature from the same script.

Status
Not open for further replies.