Not open for further replies.

VGB

dr. peepee poopoo
Reaction score
kinda want to break off another fresh hundo but beer sounds better right now

Today's Projected Earnings: $96.22 + Bonuses: $1.50 = $97.72

Tomorrow I should get out of bed before 1, also :lazy:

Reaction score
all of my messages have been civil and not even hinting at wanting another shot at the relationship, and she can't even respond?

Peachy @PeachyRider, I think you have your answer. You just have try your best to accept it. I didn't want to be the person to tell you this. On the bright side, it seems you are getting some closure (which is something that not many get after a break-up.) Chin Up! Just keep working on YOU!

Reaction score
PSA : teamviewer servers were breached, if you use it, uninstall it ASAP.
Thank You for letting me know about this. I wouldn't have known to uninstall it. I just deleted ASAP on my old iMac. It has been holding strong or 7 years now. Just replaced the HDD last year. I hope to get at least 3 more years out of it.

TastyWaffles

銀河英雄伝説
Reaction score
Thank You for letting me know about this. I wouldn't have known to uninstall it. I just deleted ASAP on my old iMac. It has been holding strong or 7 years now. Just replaced the HDD last year. I hope to get at least 3 more years out of it.
Yep, it sucks bigtime, people got thousands stolen : https://www.reddit.com/r/teamviewer/

Reaction score
Yep, it sucks bigtime, people got thousands stolen : https://www.reddit.com/r/teamviewer/
Dam! I'm scared now. I don't have much. I only have the money I earned last month on Mturk. If I lose that, Its going to be a hard recovery. It happened to me about two months ago with an email from a relative I thought was reaching out to me. It turns out someone hacked their account and I got hacked on all my emails. I lost $300 bucks momentarily since I saw it happen to me in real time. I check my email consistently. I called my bank and they froze everything. This serves as a reminder to implement double verification and different passwords for all your accounts. I have a password on my iMac that goes into affect after a minute or two, so hoping that also helps. I'm a bit worried tho but hoping that deleting me just saved me. I haven't used TeamViewer for a few months. I hope I'm not in danger of being hacked.

Last edited:
Reactions: Tribune

SpookyMyers

"Enjoy the time you have in the meat puppet."
Contributor
Reaction score
Dam! I'm scared now. I don't have much. I only have the money I earned last month on Mturk. If I lose that, Its going to be a hard recovery. It happened to me about two months ago with an email from a relative I thought was reaching out to me. It turns out someone hacked their account and I got hacked on all my emails. I lost $300 bucks momentarily since I saw it happen to me in real time. I check my email consistently. I called my bank and they froze everything. This serves as a reminder to implement double verification and different passwords for all your accounts. I have a password on my iMac that goes into affect after a minute or two, so hoping that also helps. I'm a bit worried tho but hoping that deleting me just saved me. I haven't used it for a few months. I hope I'm not in danger of being hacked.
What's this about? Eh, I've got $30 in my checking till Friday anyway because I'm a champ at budgeting.

Reactions: Tribune
Reaction score
What's this about? Eh, I've got $30 in my checking till Friday anyway because I'm a champ at budgeting.
This has to do with people being hacked on the program/application they use, TeamViewer.

That letter on their front page is really a big "F You" to people who use it:

https://www.teamviewer.com/en/company/press/statement-on-potential-teamviewer-hackers/

What?

TeamViewer is appalled by any criminal activity; however, the source of the problem, according to our research, is careless use, not a potential security breach on TeamViewer’s side. Therefore TeamViewer underscores the following aspects:
  1. Neither was TeamViewer hacked nor is there a security hole
  2. TeamViewer is safe to use and has proper security measures in place
  3. Our evidence points to careless use as the cause of the reported issue
  4. A few easy steps will help prevent potential abuse

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.