05/28 - Memorial Day Monday

Status
Not open for further replies.

tdilly

Reaction score
Mushrooms can't be trusted!!! I am a fan of the green drinks as well, but they are expensive. There are some really great juicers out there, as well as protein powders that require little effort and are loaded with amino acids and veggie extracts.

themildone

the real Jaded
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Of course, do I look like some kind of heathen?

the fork thing reminded me that every time I eat cookies and milk anyone with me makes fun of me because I use a fork to hold the cookie but I'm not about to be a damn heathen and dip my fingers in my milk

Jaded

The real themildone
Administrator
Reaction score
the fork thing reminded me that every time I eat cookies and milk anyone with me makes fun of me because I use a fork to hold the cookie but I'm not about to be a damn heathen and dip my fingers in my milk
That's the only way to eat cookies and milk and whoever tells you otherwise is wrong! :o

TinaBanina

Yarn Hoarder
Contributor
HIT Poster
Sole Survivor
Reaction score
I'll stick my whole hand in that milk. :angelic:

aveline

Administrator
Champion
Reaction score
I don't eat cookies and milk (I don't like milk), but that sounds reasonable to me. Though, I'm one of those weirdos that often eats pizza with a knife and fork because I hate getting my hands dirty. >.>

themildone

the real Jaded
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
I'll stick my whole hand in that milk. :angelic:
lmfao this visual is funny. It's the worst when I make the bad decision not to wash a fork so I just use my hands but then a piece breaks off, but it's a big enough piece that I still want to eat it, so I actually do have to stick my whole hand in there. But then I don't want to drink the milk. It just ruins the whole experience.

Reactions: Jaded

TinaBanina

Yarn Hoarder
Contributor
HIT Poster
Sole Survivor
Reaction score
lmfao this visual is funny. It's the worst when I make the bad decision not to wash a fork so I just use my hands but then a piece breaks off, but it's a big enough piece that I still want to eat it, so I actually do have to stick my whole hand in there. But then I don't want to drink the milk. It just ruins the whole experience.
I don't drink the milk after. It has all that cookie residue in it.

aveline

Administrator
Champion
Reaction score
Title: Find the address for these rental listings3 | PANDA
Requester: VacationrentalAPI [A2QKOWG2NKRJ2K] (Contact)
TV: [Hrly: $27.73] [Pay: 4.56] [Fast: 2.80] [Comm: 3.40] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Blk: 0]
TO: [Pay: 2.11] [Fast: 3.22] [Comm: 3.00] [Fair: 4.43] [Reviews: 16] [ToS: 0]
TO2: [Hrly: ---] [Pen: ---] [Res: ---] [Rec: ---] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Brk: 0]
Duration:
4 hours
Available: 20
Reward: $3.00
Description:
Given a short-term home rental listing, find the address
Requirements: Advanced Research Master Exists

:lazy:

Jaded

The real themildone
Administrator
Reaction score
I don't drink the milk after. It has all that cookie residue in it.
But... cookie milK!

Sometimes when you type things they sound like something I would say and I have to make sure I didn't actually type them.

Bokamo

Reaction score
I don't eat cookies and milk (I don't like milk), but that sounds reasonable to me. Though, I'm one of those weirdos that often eats pizza with a knife and fork because I hate getting my hands dirty. >.>
I don't like milk unless it's got cereal or cookies in it..I don't DRINK the milk that's leftover though because its disgusting.

scrmcasey

Skynet Aide
Gamemaster
Sole Survivor
Reaction score
That's the only way to eat cookies and milk and whoever tells you otherwise is wrong! :eek:

themildone

the real Jaded
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score

scrmcasey

Skynet Aide
Gamemaster
Sole Survivor
Reaction score
I can't find the appropriate "well isn't that fancy :eek:" gif and I somehow ended up with this.

That is such a "you" quote

Reactions: Jaded

aveline

Administrator
Champion
Reaction score
Title: Memorize the colors of objects! (Psychology Experiment, 1.5 hours) | PANDA
Requester: Paul Scotti [A2YQG34FZYPTRS] (Contact)
TV: [Hrly: $13.11] [Pay: 4.00] [Fast: null] [Comm: null] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Blk: 0]
TO:
No Reviews
TO2: No Reviews
Duration: 3 hours
Available: 1
Reward: $9.00
Description:
Research study involving color memory. Earn between $9 to $13.
Requirements: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 750; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 98; Location EqualTo US

Status
Not open for further replies.