05/28 - Memorial Day Monday

Status
Not open for further replies.

themildone

the real Jaded
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Normally I say to just juice yourself, but it takes so much of an ingredient to get a tiny bit of juice. These are the ingredients listed and it seems pretty healthy: APPLE JUICE, MANGO PUREE, PINEAPPLE JUICE, BANANA PUREE, KIWI PUREE, SPIRULINA, NATURAL FLAVORS, ALFALFA, BROCCOLI, SPINACH, BARLEY GRASS, WHEATGRASS, PARSLEY, GINGER ROOT, KALE, ODORLESS GARLIC
I was just worried mainly because of the amount of sugar :/
The Asian Medley vegetables from walmart are pretty good. Salty as heck though, idk why. I like the little baby corns.

edit: I'm not sure why I felt like adding this to the conversation.
those don't look too bad, but I'd definitely pick out the baby corns lol. Those always taste like plastic to me

Reactions: Jaded

TinaBanina

Yarn Hoarder
Contributor
HIT Poster
Sole Survivor
Reaction score
They're actually the only corn I'll eat :eek: Unless you count puffcorn.

Okay mid typing this Zelda decided to tackle the wall and scared the living daylights out of me.
I said ONE TIME to my children, "goodbye corn, see you tomorrow!" and now they say it over and over and over and over, every time we eat corn.

ETA - we are having corn on the cob today. Guess what they're going to say?

Jaded

The real themildone
Administrator
Reaction score
Good noon.

I’m scared to even ask how Turk is today...
It's so bad we're discussing baby corns. And not even like cute baby unicorns, actual corn.

I said ONE TIME to my children, "goodbye corn, see you tomorrow!" and now they say it over and over and over and over, every time we eat corn.
/me writes this down.

I'm gonna ha ve to remember to say this next time you tell me anything about corn.

I was just worried mainly because of the amount of sugar :/

those don't look too bad, but I'd definitely pick out the baby corns lol. Those always taste like plastic to me
There's a whole bunch of the steamer bag thingies at walmart and most of them are decent. The texture isn't too bad either, (I'm kinda weird about textures too) Asian Medley is the only one that both fiance and I will eat without complaining. (Fiance is picky, but only because nearly everything makes him sick cause his stomach is borked)

Last edited:

mboone73

The Last Hit Poster
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Half-Ass
Reaction score
Title: Take a 1-question survey (US-based, Male) | Accept
Requester: PickFu [AI2HRFAYYSAW7] Contact
TV: [Hrly: $9.61] [Pay: 3.06] [Fast: 5.00] [Comm: 3.33] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Blk: 0]
TO: [Pay: 4.21] [Fast: 4.78] [Comm: 4.20] [Fair: 4.71] [Reviews: 299] [ToS: 1]
TO2: [Hrly: ---] [Pen: ---] [Res: ---] [Rec: ---] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Brk: 0]
Reward:
$0.06
Duration: 6 minutes
Available: 1
Description: Pick the choice that best answers the question. Limited to previous PickFu responders meeting the target demographics.
Requirements: PickFu NDA EqualTo 1; Gender In 1; Location EqualTo US
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.2.3.1
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]

basketcasey

Curiouser and curiouser
Mentor
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Super Smart
Reaction score
Not really sure where to ask this, but since it's super slow today I didn't think y'all would mind too much...
I’d highly recommend making your own smoothies. I actually love most vegetables, except mushrooms can fuck off. Kale isn’t the most palatable though so I mix it in smoothies and you can barely tell!

themildone

the real Jaded
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Good noon.

I’m scared to even ask how Turk is today...
it's noon at we're at 9 pages. that should tell you all you need to know lol
There's a whole bunch of the steamer bag thingies at walmart and most of them are decent. The texture isn't too bad either, (I'm kinda weird about textures too) Asian Medley is the only one that both me and fiance will eat without complaining. (Fiance is picky, but only because nearly everything makes him sick cause his stomach is borked)
I'll have to try these. I'll report back afterwards lol

mboone73

The Last Hit Poster
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Half-Ass
Reaction score
I’d highly recommend making your own smoothies. I actually love most vegetables, except mushrooms can fuck off. Kale isn’t the most palatable though so I mix it in smoothies and you can barely tell!
Mushrooms aren't technically vegetables. They're a fungus.

Reactions: tdilly

swizz

Reaction score
should I do the demographic survey for userbob? wondering if it will lock me out of them instead of help me get more

scrmcasey

Skynet Aide
Gamemaster
Sole Survivor
Reaction score
While you and I disagree about mushrooms, kale isn't too bad. I like to roast it in the oven with some olive oil and a bit of sea salt. The kids actually eat it that way.

Jaded

The real themildone
Administrator
Reaction score
should I do the demographic survey for userbob? wondering if it will lock me out of them instead of help me get more
I would think it would open more that are specific to your demo and only lock you out of ones that aren't your demo.

Reactions: swizz
Status
Not open for further replies.