05/27 - For Ga'Hoole on Friday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

SpookyMyers

"Enjoy the time you have in the meat puppet."
Contributor
Reaction score
how long did it take for jamelio's to let us do more last time they posted hits? it was after the day change or a few days later or something
Last time I think I remember the cap being somewhere over 500ish (could be wrong.) but once we were done, we were done because they just kept adding to the same batch.

Reactions: thedorchannel

Pippa

All things lovely and beautiful.
Contributor
Reaction score
its been going up since people started capping, I'd imagine this one would stick around through the morning, at least
I'm going to stalk it until I can work on them again. Looks like the only beacon of hope for this weekend.

SquishyFluffkin

Contributor
Reaction score
I'm going to sleep early. maybe mturk will be fixed tomorrow.
Fat chance. This may be the vodka talking, but I've always seen MTurk as the redheaded stepchild of Amazon. They have to know what MTurk is before they can fix it. I give it 3 days minimum.

Reactions: SpookyMyers
D

Deleted member 526

Fat chance. This may be the vodka talking, but I've always seen MTurk as the redheaded stepchild of Amazon. They have to know what MTurk is before they can fix it. I give it 3 days minimum.
well SpookyMyers @SpookyMyers picked a good time to take a couple days off. and Digital Nomad @Digital Nomad picked the best possible time to go on vaction to some tropical place. I think he would have gotten on the plane within hours before mturk broke. wish I had that good timing!

SquishyFluffkin

Contributor
Reaction score
well SpookyMyers @SpookyMyers picked a good time to take a couple days off. and Digital Nomad @Digital Nomad picked the best possible time to go on vaction to some tropical place. I think he would have gotten on the plane within hours before mturk broke. wish I had that good timing!
I took the day off and went poolside with the kids. Plus they had their tumbling class this morning. I guess it was a good day for me to take off.

Pleco

Friendly Neighborhood Rat
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Poor Pleco, I had hoped you wouldn't have seen that. Now scurry your little self back to your happy place.
I'll be okay, I just need to hug my teddy and think about all the good things in this world, like cheese, and the plastic covers on cables that are so fun to gnaw on.

RaffRiffofTurk

The Lord of Darkness Until 8 AM
Contributor
Reaction score
Good thing I am only a dollar off limit, stocked up with Rat Poison, and got my gator-aide in. Don't ask.

Reactions: SquishyFluffkin

Pippa

All things lovely and beautiful.
Contributor
Reaction score
I guess I have been blissfully ignorant about it all, but what is this about?

electrolyte

The Ghost of MTurk Past
Contributor
Reaction score
I guess I have been blissfully ignorant about it all, but what is this about?
There are problems with the requester interface so many requesters can't upload new HITs right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.