05/27 - For Ga'Hoole on Friday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lepi

Some Kind of Sneaky Witch Thief
Contributor
Reaction score
So did mturk just break and fall apart like a house of cards, or was amazon tinkering with stuff and made it fall apart and break like a house of cards?
Mturk gained sentience, immediately became overwhelmed with depression about it's shitty life, and shot itself in the head.

But it's not even good at suicide attempts, so it's not dead, just suffering from brain damage.

LightningLord

You think that's a Schwinn.
Contributor
Reaction score
Mturk gained sentience, immediately became overwhelmed with depression about it's shitty life, and shot itself in the head.

But it's not even good at suicide attempts, so it's not dead, just suffering from brain damage.
I probably watch too much TV.

Lepi

Some Kind of Sneaky Witch Thief
Contributor
Reaction score
I started turking a year ago at the beginning of May and here I am a year later and I hit this milestone today.

Total Earnings Show earnings details
$10,002.21
Has it really only been a year?

God damn. I am so bad at judging how long I have known you guys.

SpookyMyers

"Enjoy the time you have in the meat puppet."
Contributor
Reaction score
Few questions: How long have the Jamelios been going on? Is this a batch they keep adding to so once you cap, you're done like last time?
Basically, I'm trying to assess if I must stay up all night doing these or if I can take it easy because they'll be waiting in the morning.

Reactions: Shadowsbane1988

Kico

Teh Best Scrub
Contributor
Reaction score
Few questions: How long have the Jamelios been going on? Is this a batch they keep adding to so once you cap, you're done like last time?
Basically, I'm trying to assess if I must stay up all night doing these or if I can take it easy because they'll be waiting in the morning.
cap is 300, not sure if they will be around most likely maybe :p

RaffRiffofTurk

The Lord of Darkness Until 8 AM
Contributor
Reaction score

So essentially MTurk is the God Emperor from Warhammer 40,000? Awesome, I wonder what that makes us.

Pippa

All things lovely and beautiful.
Contributor
Reaction score
Has it really only been a year?

God damn. I am so bad at judging how long I have known you guys.
I have only been on this site since it started. I rarely posted at the other site, but it does seem longer.

VGB

dr. peepee poopoo
Reaction score
its been going up since people started capping, I'd imagine this one would stick around through the morning, at least

Reactions: SpookyMyers
Status
Not open for further replies.