Not open for further replies.

mboone73

The Last Hit Poster
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Half-Ass
Reaction score
Also, this 7 man rotation that coach D keeps using in the playoffs has me scratching my head a bit.

Reactions: Peachy and GTR

GTR

Reaction score
Also, this 7 man rotation that coach D keeps using in the playoffs has me scratching my head a bit.
need at least 10 if not 12 deep in the playoffs, this is bad strategy

Reactions: mboone73

jklmnop

data sanitation engineer
Reaction score
Or maybe cricket. I don't think that sport gets enough love.
I thought cricket was the second-most popular sport in the world? (idk, should probably find that out)

Reactions: turkleton

Kallee

Contributor
Reaction score
Welp, I probs lost that qual. And here is the weird thing, the address was in the hit already, with a first name. That is how I found the unit number via white pages.
You still might be OK. Sometimes they do show the real owner's name/site address, you just have to make sure you follow up and get proof. None of the batches this week have been very good. Hang in there!

DCI

Reaction score

LittleDrummerBoy

Custom Title!
Reaction score
Hello all, just popping in to say that there is only one frosty, the original frosty...and it's chocolate :smug: Well, it's mostly chocolate :wink:

"When the first Wendy's opened in 1969, chocolate, which is actually a combination of chocolate and vanilla (swirl), was the only flavor offered. Thomas thought that 100 percent chocolate would be too overpowering a flavor when paired with a Wendy's burger and fries meal."

That is all. Happy Memorial Day weekend!

Edit* For those who didn't know...the Vanilla Frosty BS has only been a thing for about 12 years...compared to nearly 50 years of the original/real (chocolate) frosty.

Source

Last edited:

stuffalleysays

I was here
Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Make predictions about political events $16. Week 4.(~ 120 minutes) | Accept
Requester: SurveyComet [A3NC2P2SPK9QQ] Contact
TV: [Hrly: $21.06] [Pay: 3.97] [Fast: 5.00] [Comm: 4.40] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Blk: 0]
TO: [Pay: 4.23] [Fast: 4.75] [Comm: 4.28] [Fair: 4.85] [Reviews: 491] [ToS: 1]
TO2: [Hrly: $15.82] [Pen: ---] [Res: ---] [Rec: 100% of 3] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Brk: 0]
Reward:
$16.00
Duration: 4 hours
Available: 10
Description: This is an invitation to complete a 2 hour political forecasting HIT to make predictions about political events.
Requirements: Inc: [19-89256] Exists; Exc: [89845-89256] DoesNotExist; SurveyGroup [1129] DoesNotExist
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.2.3.1
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]

Reactions: LittleDrummerBoy

stuffalleysays

I was here
Contributor
Reaction score
Hello all, just popping in to say that there is only one frosty, the original frosty...and it's chocolate :smug: Well, it's mostly chocolate :wink:

"When the first Wendy's opened in 1969, chocolate, which is actually a combination of chocolate and vanilla (swirl), was the only flavor offered. Thomas thought that 100 percent chocolate would be too overpowering a flavor when paired with a Wendy's burger and fries meal."

That is all. Happy Memorial Day weekend!

Edit* For those who didn't know...the Vanilla Frosty BS has only been a thing for about 12 years...compared to nearly 50 years of the original/real (chocolate) frosty.

Source
When I was pregnant with my first son I lived on the island of Oahu in a town called Kailua. One day I awoke craving a frosty. The only Wendy's on the island was across the Pali and outside of Honolulu. We took a bus trip, a 5 hour bus trip, and the place was closed to renovate. Very painful memory, it was horrible.

Reactions: LittleDrummerBoy

LittleDrummerBoy

Custom Title!
Reaction score
When I was pregnant with my first son I lived on the island of Oahu in a town called Kailua. One day I awoke craving a frosty. The only Wendy's on the island was across the Pali and outside of Honolulu. We took a bus trip, a 5 hour bus trip, and the place was closed to renovate. Very painful memory, it was horrible.
Things like that are absolutely the worst! I can only imagine the frustration after such a long journey!

I haven't had a frosty in like a year now, and Sean knew that I'd been craving one...so he went out in a blizzard on Valentines day this year, and out of all of the fast food joints in town, Wendy's was the only one closed due to the storm. 3 months later, still no Frosty...but, it's the thought that counts, right?

Reactions: aveline
Status
Not open for further replies.