05/26 - Shinoda Saturday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GTR

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Seongho
Hello, I'm requester of video Q&A datasets. I couldn't pay you because Amazon held my account!

I'm not sure this it the right place to notice. I am very sorry that you are worried. Amazon sometimes held my account and it was yesterday so I could not access my account.

Michele

Working on degree in Moon
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Seongho
Hello, I'm requester of video Q&A datasets. I couldn't pay you because Amazon held my account!

I'm not sure this it the right place to notice. I am very sorry that you are worried. Amazon sometimes held my account and it was yesterday so I could not access my account.
hmmm...well, I guess it sounds genuine, strange

Reactions: GTR

GTR

Reaction score
hmmm...well, I guess it sounds genuine, strange
yeah, he seems to be a stand up guy, he has paid the other workers for work so far, but as of the last few days he has been unable, this figures as soon as I start :cautious: and the fun thing is, right before I took the qual test, people were saying this was great, ez money, he has a ton of work, months worth, you can do as many of the jobs as you want, unlimited, cash be rollin;... then I qual, do the work annnnnnd... my luck never fails me lmao

Michele

Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
yeah, he seems to be a stand up guy, he has paid the other workers for work so far, but as of the last few days he has been unable, this figures as soon as I start :cautious: and the fun thing is, right before I took the qual test, people were saying this was great, ez money, he has a ton of work, months worth, you can do as many of the jobs as you want, unlimited, cash be rollin;... then I qual, do the work annnnnnd... my luck never fails me lmao
Well, shoot. Hopefully it's just some glitch and it gets worked out. Sounds like one of those weird Amazon things that doesn't really have a reason to begin with and gets sorted.

Michele

Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
night, will try again tomorrow :star:

GTR

Reaction score
Projected Earnings Today $11.09

lil better