05/24 - Three-Toed Sloth Thursday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

aveline

Administrator
Champion
Reaction score
Title: Read a document for a healthcare study and answer comprehension questions | PANDA
Requester: Emilie Johnson [A2ZHBJO1YHC8O1] (Contact)
TV: [Hrly: $18.35] [Pay: 4.60] [Fast: null] [Comm: 5.00] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Blk: 0]
TO: [Pay: 5.00] [Fast: 0.00] [Comm: 0.00] [Fair: 5.00] [Reviews: 2] [ToS: 0]
TO2: [Hrly: $6.957] [Pen: 4.00 days] [Res: ---] [Rec: 50% of 2] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Brk: 1]
Duration:
1 hour
Available: 1
Reward: $2.00
Description:
Read a consent document for a study as if you were being offered to participate and answer comprehension questions ***If you have done a HIT for an online chat on genetic testing please do not take this HIT***
Requirements: Age - 30 - 35 EqualTo 1; Total approved HITs GreaterThan 500; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 90; US Bachelor's Degree EqualTo 0; Location EqualTo US

stuffalleysays

I was here
Contributor
Reaction score
I rarely and I mean rarely post my earnings except for my shit ones because I feel those make people feel better about their bad PE days, I posted a really big day some months back and afterward I felt kinda shitty.
I've not had that problem. I have broken 50 twice. And came within 2$ of 100 once. I post to share the misery at times. If I had a couple hundy day I think I'd be mum on it cause I'd feel like a snob or something, yet I don't think that of others who are successful, just weird I guess.

JenniLeigh

Batch Betta Have My Money
Contributor
Reaction score
I felt the same about PE posts for a long time. I think really, only in the last year or so have I started to just not care. I have chronic depression issues that can be very crippling at times. I tend to go months at a time where I consider even getting out of bed and sitting down to work for a few hours to be a major victory. I know I'll never be one of those people that wakes up and just grinds stuff out for 6-8 hours and posts huge earnings on here every single day. But I write up my budgets every month, and I refine them each week based on what I've made so far. As long as I'm hitting the goals that I'm setting in my budgets, I just don't feel anymore that I should concern myself with what others are doing.
And when we do bother caring- it's with good results- I think that's why our community works so well together. Like, we push each other to do well- but not above what we can each handle. We know we all have shit going on, and have our crippling days (most of us.) And the majority of us (I know there are exceptions...) can share without being overly discouraging. And we're always there to lift each other up.
It's nauseating, sometimes, really... :p

aveline

Administrator
Champion
Reaction score
Title: 5-minute Decision Making Survey(~ 2 minutes) | PANDA
Requester: D. M. [A17KLBWRZ7M97G] (Contact)
TV: [Hrly: $16.65] [Pay: 4.71] [Fast: 5.00] [Comm: null] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Blk: 0]
TO: [Pay: 4.47] [Fast: 4.98] [Comm: 5.00] [Fair: 5.00] [Reviews: 81] [ToS: 0]
TO2: [Hrly: ---] [Pen: ---] [Res: ---] [Rec: ---] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Brk: 0]
Duration:
10 minutes
Available: 1
Reward: $0.30
Description:
Complete a short online survey
Requirements: Exc: [2824799-89545] DoesNotExist; Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95; Location In US

Sarcasmologist

Profanity really makes the sentence!!
Contributor
Reaction score
btw my PE is at 22.12.. and also i'm just doin A9's now when the timer is about to go off because i'm drinking beer...

aveline

Administrator
Champion
Reaction score
And when we do bother caring- it's with good results- I think that's why our community works so well together. Like, we push each other to do well- but not above what we can each handle. We know we all have shit going on, and have our crippling days (most of us.) And the majority of us (I know there are exceptions...) can share without being overly discouraging. And we're always there to lift each other up.
It's nauseating, sometimes, really... :p
Yes, this community has always been very supportive and I adore that.

Sarcasmologist

Contributor
Reaction score
Anyways, I got caught up on The Middle, so now I'mma go back to sobbing about my baby leaving the nest, PE be dammed.
It's Drinky O'clock.
omg!.. i never wanted that show to end... i was a sobbing fool that last episode..

Reactions: LittleDrummerBoy

GTR

Reaction score

some of the best money I have made on mturk was two years ago when OCMP75 was decent and gave out crazy weekly bonuses, the best one was over $300 and then when Sergey posted those non stop 18 cent batches, dayumyum good monies... Mturk bring back the good daze

EverfreeTree

I like trees.
Reaction score
Welp, this finally came through (political prediction thing from last month), and I did... mostly terrible. Like dang.

-
You've received a bonus from Stanford Researcher for work related to 3AQN9REUTGJDBV6WMJAKCYEJKGODYS.
The value of your bonus is: $7.00 USD

The Requester included this note:
Thanks for your participation! Your first prediction is Yes and the correct prediction is No. So you get 0 dollars. Your third prediction is Yes and the correct prediction is Yes. So you get 5 dollars. Your answers to the questions asking about the share of people who can make correct predictions for eight outlets are .3, .2, .6, .5, .3, .8, .4, and .3, and the results are .857, .429, .625, .667, .333, .571, .5, and .5. So you get 2 dollars. In total, you will get 7 dollars.
-

GTR

Reaction score
btw my PE is at 22.12.. and also i'm just doin A9's now when the timer is about to go off because i'm drinking beer...
snort Cheetos of Oreo dust, it is better when turking than beer

Sarcasmologist

Contributor
Reaction score
It doesn't help that mine just moved out on his own :sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob:
is he far? can you you check up one him? i am so invested in this lol... my boy is the youngest and he's 3... i want hiim to live with me forever.. i already pre-hate all his girlfriends LMAO

Peachy

Banned
Pollster
Crowd Pleaser
Champion
Reaction score
i think one series wont go 7

GTR @GTR

and one will

Reactions: GTR
Status
Not open for further replies.