05/24 - Three-Toed Sloth Thursday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

stuffalleysays

I was here
Contributor
Reaction score
it really sucks when your kids have to go without anything because of what life throws at the parents... i'm happy that you guys are keeping together
Thanks. It's been by the skin of my teeth, but it would be so unfair to have to pull her after her years of hard work. My other kids have sacrificed as well, even handed over a paycheck without being asked to so she could get shoes or tights etc...they're good kids.

Sarcasmologist

Profanity really makes the sentence!!
Contributor
Reaction score
Thanks. It's been by the skin of my teeth, but it would be so unfair to have to pull her after her years of hard work. My other kids have sacrificed as well, even handed over a paycheck without being asked to so she could get shoes or tights etc...they're good kids.
i get it... my oldest is now in junior high and her tuition, even with a scholarship from her previous school is twice my rent... she knows she doesn't havee everything that the other kids have but look at my profile pic... i'm a hustler.. lol.. she has earned her spot and i'm gonna make sure she has every opportunity available

jklmnop

data sanitation engineer
Reaction score
Right. My daughter is able to continue dancing thanks to mturk. I won't beat around the bush, my husband is on the list for a heart. He only gets 40% of his pay, and not based on his overtime, so he makes 1970 a month now despite the fact that he was working 12 hour days for 5-6 weeks at a time, one day off then right back at it. As a caregiver that had to quit and stay home, I lost all of my salary, about 36-42k depending on the year and caseload etc.... We were hit hard, and without this our little would have had to quit dancing. We eat, keep our utilities on, and she dances. Pretty much our life. Oh and 2 in college, another heading there next year. That is hard.
Wow, that is a LOT to deal with. I am a caregiver for an elderly parent atm, which is difficult in its own way, but certainly not the same depth of burden.

It's a several-things limitation. My computer is dying. I have no desk here/no space right now. (My laptop is literally on my lap. ) I have no extra funds. That's probably a short list, w/o getting into all my shit.
Ugh :/ We need to find you some lucrative batches that are gentle on the CPU.

jklmnop

data sanitation engineer
Reaction score
:sleep2:

Would anyone like to make tomorrow's thread?

Reactions: aveline

aaa

Reaction score
Title: Picture rating(~ 3 minutes) | Accept
Requester: Social Cognition Lab [A3FCJX0FTFAB96] Contact
TV: [Hrly: $16.25] [Pay: 5.00] [Fast: 5.00] [Comm: null] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Blk: 0]
TO: [Pay: 2.23] [Fast: 4.63] [Comm: 3.86] [Fair: 4.72] [Reviews: 153] [ToS: 3]
Reward:
$0.20
Duration: 1 hour
Available: 1
Description: This study was designed to gather data on stimulus pictures, to help us develop a scale for future research.
Requirements: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100; Exc: [1739695848-89570] DoesNotExist; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95; Location In US
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.2.3.1
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]1 min, super easy

Reactions: jklmnop

aaa

Reaction score
Title: Judgments about reasons(~ 2 minutes) | Accept
Requester: Social Cognition Lab [A3FCJX0FTFAB96] Contact
TV: [Hrly: $16.25] [Pay: 5.00] [Fast: 5.00] [Comm: null] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Blk: 0]
TO: [Pay: 2.23] [Fast: 4.63] [Comm: 3.86] [Fair: 4.72] [Reviews: 153] [ToS: 3]
Reward:
$0.20
Duration: 1 hour
Available: 1
Description: This study aimed to explore the quality of reasons that people use to support their beliefs.
Requirements: Exc: [90165-89576] DoesNotExist; Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95; Location In US
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.2.3.1
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]
also 1 min, extremely easy

Reactions: jklmnop

stuffalleysays

I was here
Contributor
Reaction score
It's a several-things limitation. My computer is dying. I have no desk here/no space right now. (My laptop is literally on my lap. ) I have no extra funds. That's probably a short list, w/o getting into all my shit.
are you able to do noah?

Status
Not open for further replies.