Status
Not open for further replies.

Pleco

Friendly Neighborhood Rat
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Is it raining nipples for anybody else tonight on the A9s? :rain:
I just saw my first floppy dick. I will never understand why men are compelled to take pics of them.

Loxxed

Avada Kedavra
Banned
Reaction score
This is absolutely the correct way to do this job. :100:
Actually I'm pretty sure the general consensus is don't put all your eggs into one basket but since I already did that,

Reactions: Req.body

Bolbor

zug zug
Reaction score
I just saw my first floppy dick. I will never understand why men are compelled to take pics of them.
I'm starting to see the value in the bulge-in-boxers technique. Speaking of dick pics in these, I just got one of somebody sticking their thumb out of their zipper, so at first it looked like a weird dick. I have a headache from laughing at it :whistle2:

Reactions: Pleco

Req.body

Crow
Contributor
Reaction score
so one of my neighbors is outside their apartment right now, screaming at her boyfriend (shes married) about how hes messing up her life. Its pretty damn hilarious.
god dayum, it's 3am over here, and the only noises here are dogs barking and god damn skunks farting

Pleco

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
so one of my neighbors is outside their apartment right now, screaming at her boyfriend (shes married) about how hes messing up her life. Its pretty damn hilarious.
I wish they'd post here.

Bigbore

Reaction score
god dayum, it's 3am over here, and the only noises here are dogs barking and god damn skunks farting
I wish they'd post here.
whats funny is i live in a really nice neighborhood, this lady single handedly lowers the property value around here lol. She regularly gets into bitch sessions with her boyfriend or husband in the middle of the parking lot, oh and its 5 am here

Reactions: Pleco

Tuesday

Banned
Banned
Contributor
Reaction score
When I was really young I had a boyfriend. His name was John Arnette. His nickname was Lonesome. He wont mind me telling you this, I promise. Lonesome got his nickname because of the songs he chose. All of his favorite tunes were related to country music. He was a Libra like me. Lonesome was, heart broke and then some. He managed the bar that he worked at. He would show up every day and play his lonesome damn songs. I worked there as well for a while. There's no point at all to this story. I'm sorry.

Loxxed

Avada Kedavra
Banned
Reaction score

That was DjBonadoobie @DjBonadoobie yelling at me because I reappeared out of no where and am messing up his relationship with his irl wife.

Sorry for his appearance confusing you, but he does in fact still have a penis.

Bigbore

Reaction score
When I was really young I had a boyfriend. His name was John Arnette. His nickname was Lonesome. He wont mind me telling you this, I promise. Lonesome got his nickname because of the songs he chose. All of his favorite tunes were related to country music. He was a Libra like me. Lonesome was, heart broke and then some. He managed the bar that he worked at. He would show up every day and play his lonesome damn songs. I worked there as well for a while. There's no point at all to this story. I'm sorry.
its all gravy, was there a point to my shitpost about my trashy neighbors? aside from yaknow, them being hilariously entertaining.

Reactions: Tuesday and Pleco

Pleco

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
I like your story that had no point to it. Sometimes you just gotta tell a story.

Reactions: Tuesday

Tuesday

Banned
Banned
Contributor
Reaction score
its all gravy, was there a point to my shitpost about my trashy neighbors? aside from yaknow, them being hilariously entertaining.
Well good lord, I have no idea.
Was there?

Status
Not open for further replies.