05/21-MindCrime Monday

Status
Not open for further replies.

sudilly

Bubble Hell Avenger
Contributor
Reaction score
I am so friggin' mad at Amazon. I got all the way to submit on a $5.00 C.Lin and stupid Amazon logged me out. I lost the hit and went through my history and can't bring that page back up. I am sick of getting timed out when I'm in the middle of a job. :headbang:

GTR

Reaction score
I am so friggin' mad at Amazon. I got all the way to submit on a $5.00 C.Lin and stupid Amazon logged me out. I lost the hit and went through my history and can't bring that page back up. I am sick of getting timed out when I'm in the middle of a job. :headbang:
been there, on good paying hits and ones that take me a while, i have the hit page open in two tabs, that way if you submit one and it logs you out, just log in, and go to the other tab you have the hit open and put the code in there and submit, also a good idea to screen shot the code page or copy/paste to notepad just in case you lose it during the logged out

or keep a Q page open besides the hit you are working on.

Last edited:
Reactions: LittleDrummerBoy

LittleDrummerBoy

Custom Title!
Reaction score
What GTR @GTR said works well.

What I've started to do recently is purposely log out at the beginning of my turk day, so I can log back in (with the 'keep me logged in' box checked) and start fresh (assuming there is a time limit before you get automatically logged out. I also log out now about halfway through my turk day, and log back in once more. Doing this, I've no longer been kicked off mid HIT, or had the issue of submitting a HIT only to find that I had been signed out of MTurk.

All in all, I feel like in an ideal world, we could just log in once a day, using the 'keep me signed in' option...but nothing is ideal with Turk. Also, Panda Crazy usually did a good job of letting me know when I was logged out, but I still had a time here and there where I would end up with the same issue as you. Since I've been logging out and in at the beginning and middle of my turk day, I no longer deal with the issue at all :)

I know it isn't the most convenient solution, but it's a work-around that works for me!

GTR

Reaction score
What GTR @GTR said works well.

What I've started to do recently is purposely log out at the beginning of my turk day, so I can log back in (with the 'keep me logged in' box checked) and start fresh (assuming there is a time limit before you get automatically logged out. I also log out now about halfway through my turk day, and log back in once more. Doing this, I've no longer been kicked off mid HIT, or had the issue of submitting a HIT only to find that I had been signed out of MTurk.

All in all, I feel like in an ideal world, we could just log in once a day, using the 'keep me signed in' option...but nothing is ideal with Turk. Also, Panda Crazy usually did a good job of letting me know when I was logged out, but I still had a time here and there where I would end up with the same issue as you. Since I've been logging out and in at the beginning and middle of my turk day, I no longer deal with the issue at all :)

I know it isn't the most convenient solution, but it's a work-around that works for me!
very good, inconvenient like you say, but necessary on mturk unfortunately

Reactions: LittleDrummerBoy

Michele

Working on degree in Moon
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: survey of demographics and selecting neighbors or employees | Accept
Requester: Kinga Makovi [A24W8PHPZZB7GI] Contact
TV: No Reviews
TO: [Pay: 5.00] [Fast: 0.00] [Comm: 0.00] [Fair: 0.00] [Reviews: 1] [ToS: 0]
Reward:
$2.50
Duration: 1 hour
Available: 10
Description: brief survey about demographics and choosing prospective neighbors or colleagues with potential follow up study for extra compensation.
Requirements: HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 94; Location EqualTo US
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.2.3.1
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]

GTR

Reaction score
'trying to make a script for the A9's
what would be the main answers?
so far I have FALSE for: 'In the image on the left, you can see the cellphone used to take the photo (if you only see a flash but not the cellphone, select False. If the cellphone was not used to take the photo, select False.):

'DOES NOT display the original packaging or information about the product.'

'What side of the main item (not the cellphone) do you see?:' Front of the item

'Do you see a person in the photo (if you only see a part of the person such as a leg or back of the head, still select 'Yes/Unsure') OR financial/residential information:' Yes/Unsure

D

Deleted member 481

So, just curious. Did anyone ever get their weekly earnings email? Of course I don't get it on one of my biggest earning weeks ever.

GTR

Reaction score
Code:
// ==UserScript==
// @name         A9 Data Validation
// @version      .01
// @description  Amazon Requester Inc. - A9 Data Validation
// @author       GTR
// @include      *s3.amazonaws.com*
// @require      https://code.jquery.com/jquery-3.0.0-alpha1.min.js
// ==/UserScript==

$('input[value="FALSE"]').click();