05/20 - Slothful Saturday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kerek

Red Cat-Bear
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
The problem is he needs his ID to do that. And his parents need to get a notary and like their information needs to be provided. It's a stupid bullshit mess. It's $35 for a California one. It's all annoying. My boyfriend got his ID a week after he turned 18 and was able to get his stuff from his parents. His brother just turned 21 and has nothing.
I don't know the ins and outs of all of California law, but I looked at two counties and his brother could be the one to make the notarized request.

But none of that is going to change the fundamental problem there, obviously.

Just another turker

I don't need no stinking Masters!
Contributor
Reaction score

LlamaRhama

Party Llama
Contributor
Champion
Reaction score
Oh man, do I just LOVE waking up to the smell of rejection in the morning. Anyone else do a HIT from TRECvid16 Research? Rejected and the reason being: Due to the anonymous nature of crowd-sourcing it is unfortunately necessary to apply quality control checks to hits. The minimum level of quality was unfortunately not reached.

It was a simple rate 100 video descriptions for $0.99. Looks another worker got rejected as well this morning (although they gave them a 3/5 on TO). Wondering if this was a mass reject.

rsclone

This is my partner Fellatio Del Toro
Banned
Reaction score

morning all....looking like a good time to hit the farmer's market huh?

Reactions: scrmcasey

rsclone

This is my partner Fellatio Del Toro
Banned
Reaction score
Oh man, do I just LOVE waking up to the smell of rejection in the morning. Anyone else do a HIT from TRECvid16 Research? Rejected and the reason being: Due to the anonymous nature of crowd-sourcing it is unfortunately necessary to apply quality control checks to hits. The minimum level of quality was unfortunately not reached.

It was a simple rate 100 video descriptions for $0.99. Looks another worker got rejected as well this morning (although they gave them a 3/5 on TO). Wondering if this was a mass reject.
ught...I di that dreadful HIT...

EDIT....mine is paid

Last edited:

vickiJ

Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Psychological Research on the Learning and Application of Rules | PANDA
Requester: Albert Lee [A3OLAILRU742C8] (TO)
TO Ratings:

☢☢☢☢☢ 3.00 Communicativity
☢☢☢☢☢ 3.10 Generosity
☢☢☢☢☢ 4.43 Fairness
☢☢☢☢☢ 4.29 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 41
(Submit a new TO rating for this requester)

Description: You will be asked to 1) learn and play a novel economic game and 2) complete a grammar quiz. If you do decide to participate, it is important that you complete the tasks to the best of your ability. The whole session takes about 20 minutes.
Time: 45 minutes
Hits Available: 1
Reward: $1.40
Qualifications: Total approved HITs is not less than 10000; HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 95; Location is US

Didn't time it, but it was easy and painless.

QueenOfScreams

Contributor
Reaction score
I've been up since 6 am yesterday minus a 10 minute nap at 6 today.... And now I'm wide awake. Give me work. I'm on my phone, but I can do stuff. I could just do the flood and fire ones.

Status
Not open for further replies.