05/20 - Mad Queen/King Monday!

Which TV series had the most disappointing final season/finale?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Despairagus

Jorf Beeboos ???
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Man i got the qual too but they just put up some shitty 6 centers that are a nightmare to annotate
Yeah I'm sort of just going through Qualify and getting all the quals there that I don't have yet lol I didn't plan on doing the segmentations, but I might! If they're ever not crummy.

Reactions: savvy

PandaThief

Reaction score
Yeah I'm sort of just going through Qualify and getting all the quals there that I don't have yet lol I didn't plan on doing the segmentations, but I might! If they're ever not crummy.
Yea its a hit or miss with them. One afternoon they made a mistake and put some up for $1 to annotate ships and nearly all of them had no ships in the image. I think i banged out $40 in 10 min lol

Reactions: Despairagus

LucyO

Contributor
Sole Survivor
Reaction score
Good Morning Everyone!!! We got back from our mini-vacation yesterday in time for me to get the Vicky qual

Greetings from Amazon Mechanical Turk,

You are receiving this email because a requester has granted you the following qualification:

Qualification: Categorization Accuracy New
Requester: Victoria Reznyk
Qualification Value: 90

For more information about this qualification, please contact the requester directly.
:celebrate2: Now, I just need to work as much as I can until we go on the real vacation on Friday

sofaslug

my cat's he-bitch
Reaction score
The most depressing thing about having taken the past week off is logging back into turk and seeing the exact same surveys sitting on the first page of results that were there 10 days ago.

LucyO

Contributor
Sole Survivor
Reaction score
The most depressing thing about having taken the past week off is logging back into turk and seeing the exact same surveys sitting on the first page of results that were there 10 days ago.
Yeah, but it won't be long now before all those awful political polls start showing up....

Status
Not open for further replies.