05/19 - Simoleon Sunday!

Have you enjoyed how this final season has gone? (GoT watchers)

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

HelloHello

Reaction score
IMPORTANT QUESTION: If you could devastate someone's life and they completely deserve it, would you? Would you feel guilty after you did it although you would be completely justified in doing so?

basketcasey

Curiouser and curiouser
Mentor
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Super Smart
Reaction score
Guess I can quit pretending to work and take the day off now. Well, from turking at least. I'd highly recommend this hit if it's still floating around.

You've received a bonus from CANDACE RAIO for work related to 38EHZ67RIMSFYI5R79KZAG8NTKIMGN.
The value of your bonus is: $37.00 USD

cb456

Let's do some hits!
Mentor
Contributor
Reaction score
lesser known show probably but I didn’t like the ending to the last episode of Goliath season 2 starring Billy Bob Thornton. it’s on Prime. he made some poor mental judgments. life can be gloomy.
that season was a bad cartoon compared to the first season

Reactions: Peachy

Amon

Contributor
Reaction score
Guess I can quit pretending to work and take the day off now. Well, from turking at least. I'd highly recommend this hit if it's still floating around.

You've received a bonus from CANDACE RAIO for work related to 38EHZ67RIMSFYI5R79KZAG8NTKIMGN.
The value of your bonus is: $37.00 USD
Are we going out to dinner then?

JenniLeigh

Batch Betta Have My Money
Contributor
Reaction score
IMPORTANT QUESTION: If you could devastate someone's life and they completely deserve it, would you? Would you feel guilty after you did it although you would be completely justified in doing so?
If they completely deserve it, there's nothing to feel guilty about.
Justification is justification, who are you to decide what vehicle the Universe/karma uses? If you're chosen, why sweat it?

Reactions: PJ-DIY and jan

Peachy

Banned
Pollster
Crowd Pleaser
Champion
Reaction score
i would feel a sense of joy right after whatever is done, but eventually i would feel bad as time goes on. even if they deserve it. unless they killed one of my family members or stole money from me... i would probably just not do anything.

Peachy

Banned
Pollster
Crowd Pleaser
Champion
Reaction score
i would feel a sense of joy right after whatever is done, but eventually i would feel bad as time goes on. even if they deserve it. unless they killed one of my family members or stole money from me... i would probably just not do anything.
if it’s the latter then put Rider back in my name and:

Reactions: ThatsNotMyName

jan

Reaction score
no, I wouldn't. And yes, I even feel guilty (well, just a little) when I do that as a thought experiment. Because then my revenge/anger-mind holds revenge and anger. I'd rather hold other things in there......

aveline

Administrator
Champion
Reaction score
Title: Attitudes and Beliefs About Others(~ 25 minutes) | Accept
Requester: SCIP Lab [A6YR6DJM3TQ2L] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$[color=Steelblue]13.87[/color]] [Pay=[color=Mediumpurple]Fair[/color]] [Approval=[color=Steelblue]~24 hrs[/color]] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=[color=Steelblue]0[/color]] [Blk=[color=Steelblue]0[/color]]
TO: [Pay=[color=Mediumpurple]2.39[/color]] [Fast=[color=Steelblue]4.43[/color]] [Comm=[color=Mediumslateblue]3.00[/color]] [Fair=[color=Steelblue]4.43[/color]] [Reviews=24] [ToS=[color=Steelblue]0[/color]]
TO2: No Reviews
Reward: 1.00
Duration: 1:30:00
Available: 1
Description: This HIT is part of a scientific research project on attitudes and beliefs about others. You can do this HIT only once. Must be a legal adult (in most states 18 years of age or older) to participate.
Qualifications: Exc: [127575487-146856] DoesNotExist ; Location In US
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.6.9
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]

Status
Not open for further replies.