05/19 - Simoleon Sunday!

Have you enjoyed how this final season has gone? (GoT watchers)

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

DCI

Reaction score
I'm the GoT hipster that's always thought it was overrated but likes the last season.

Reactions: Peachy

Kristina M Greer

Reaction score
OK excuse me while I vent.
So Zoya is turning 2 on Friday. Last year her Bday was crap. I cut her finger while cutting her nails, had to put a compression bandage and she bled for 8 hours. Then her dad got mad and walked out of my house left her crying.. Sooooo Im like this year I want her to have a decent birthday. I try to include his family this year and decide that im gonna have it over his & his moms house and just do a little grill & cake party.. His mom told me a month ago it would be ok. No all of a sudden she is feeling overwhelmed and just cant be bothered.. Like WTF, I paid for everything bought $200 worth of food yesterday and bought all of the decor. All she had to do was stay out of the kitchen and smile while the party was going on. I am sooo Pissed. Not like I could even hold it here I have 2 holes in my dining room.. Told Jon that was the last straw. (Annoyed i sent the decorations over there last nite) Told him just bring back the decor and his family can goto hell.

aveline

Administrator
Champion
Reaction score
Title: Evaluating candidates(~ 4 minutes) | Accept
Requester: Simone Tang [AQ74Q2Z0O5CPI] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$[color=Steelblue]18.23[/color]] [Pay=[color=Steelblue]Generous[/color]] [Approval=[color=Steelblue]~24 hrs[/color]] [Comm=[color=Steelblue]Excellent[/color]] [Rej=[color=Steelblue]0[/color]] [Blk=[color=Steelblue]0[/color]]
TO: [Pay=[color=Steelblue]4.49[/color]] [Fast=[color=Steelblue]4.77[/color]] [Comm=[color=Steelblue]4.81[/color]] [Fair=[color=Steelblue]4.85[/color]] [Reviews=113] [ToS=[color=Mediumorchid]1[/color]]
TO2: No Reviews
Reward: 0.45
Duration: 20:00
Available: 39
Description: $.45 for 3-4 minutes
Qualifications: Exc: [-853332613-147642] DoesNotExist ; Location In US
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.6.11
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]

aveline

Administrator
Champion
Reaction score
Title: Guess Words in Context of a Story | Accept
Requester: adi renduchintala [A3OHF7VE4XO3UH] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$[color=Steelblue]25.98[/color]] [Pay=[color=Steelblue]Generous[/color]] [Approval=[color=Steelblue]~24 hrs[/color]] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=[color=Steelblue]0[/color]] [Blk=[color=Steelblue]0[/color]]
TO: [Pay=[color=Mediumslateblue]3.67[/color]] [Fast=[color=Mediumslateblue]3.33[/color]] [Comm=[color=Mediumpurple]2.67[/color]] [Fair=[color=Steelblue]4.33[/color]] [Reviews=6] [ToS=[color=Steelblue]0[/color]]
Reward: 10.00
Duration: 3:00:00
Available: 2
Description: Novel word guessing game
Qualifications: English-Spanish Qualification DoesNotExist ; English-German Qualification DoesNotExist ; Total approved HITs GreaterThan 1000; ESG-Qualification GreaterThanOrEqualTo 15; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95

Qual test on this.

Reactions: geo and basketcasey

jan

Reaction score
OK excuse me while I vent.
So Zoya is turning 2 on Friday. Last year her Bday was crap. I cut her finger while cutting her nails, had to put a compression bandage and she bled for 8 hours. Then her dad got mad and walked out of my house left her crying.. Sooooo Im like this year I want her to have a decent birthday. I try to include his family this year and decide that im gonna have it over his & his moms house and just do a little grill & cake party.. His mom told me a month ago it would be ok. No all of a sudden she is feeling overwhelmed and just cant be bothered.. Like WTF, I paid for everything bought $200 worth of food yesterday and bought all of the decor. All she had to do was stay out of the kitchen and smile while the party was going on. I am sooo Pissed. Not like I could even hold it here I have 2 holes in my dining room.. Told Jon that was the last straw. (Annoyed i sent the decorations over there last nite) Told him just bring back the decor and his family can goto hell.
We always held my daughter's party at the local park (or near a public park/swimming pool). My favorite party, I baked 'cupcakes' into ice cream cones (the flat bottomed sugar cones), brought juice packs - and 'regifted' her old books as party favors. We ate on the hilltop (everything could be thrown away :) and then all went down to the pool.
Ezpz and everyone was happy (except little Liam, who complained about the book. But, oh well............!)

Vanyanka

Thoroughbred of Sin
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: Emotion responses to everyday events on film (Survey open to 18+ US citizen)(~ 5 minutes) | Accept
Requester: TRKupfer [A3UKQ0L7PF26DF] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$null] [Pay=Unrated] [Approval=Unrated] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
TO: [Pay=4.00] [Fast=3.00] [Comm=0.00] [Fair=3.00] [Reviews=1] [ToS=0]
Reward: 0.50
Duration: 30:00
Available: 1
Description: 5 minute academic survey examining emotions, physical feelings towards a film of a real event. Only people at least 18 years of age AND who are US citizens living in the US are invited to participate in this survey.
Qualifications: Exc: [4521726-147099] DoesNotExist ; Total approved HITs LessThanOrEqualTo 5000; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 90; Adult Content Qualification EqualTo 1; Location In US
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.6.12
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]

Reactions: desallemands

basketcasey

Curiouser and curiouser
Mentor
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Super Smart
Reaction score
Title: Guess Words in Context of a Story | Accept
Requester: adi renduchintala [A3OHF7VE4XO3UH] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$[COLOR=Steelblue]25.98[/COLOR]] [Pay=[COLOR=Steelblue]Generous[/COLOR]] [Approval=[COLOR=Steelblue]~24 hrs[/COLOR]] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=[COLOR=Steelblue]0[/COLOR]] [Blk=[COLOR=Steelblue]0[/COLOR]]
TO: [Pay=[COLOR=Mediumslateblue]3.67[/COLOR]] [Fast=[COLOR=Mediumslateblue]3.33[/COLOR]] [Comm=[COLOR=Mediumpurple]2.67[/COLOR]] [Fair=[COLOR=Steelblue]4.33[/COLOR]] [Reviews=6] [ToS=[COLOR=Steelblue]0[/COLOR]]
Reward: 10.00
Duration: 3:00:00
Available: 2
Description: Novel word guessing game
Qualifications: English-Spanish Qualification DoesNotExist ; English-German Qualification DoesNotExist ; Total approved HITs GreaterThan 1000; ESG-Qualification GreaterThanOrEqualTo 15; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95

Qual test on this.
I got a -7 on this yesterday.

Reactions: aveline

Kristina M Greer

Reaction score
We always held my daughter's party at the local park (or near a public park/swimming pool). My favorite party, I baked 'cupcakes' into ice cream cones (the flat bottomed sugar cones), brought juice packs - and 'regifted' her old books as party favors. We ate on the hilltop (everything could be thrown away :) and then all went down to the pool.
Ezpz and everyone was happy (except little Liam, who complained about the book. But, oh well............!)
Well Zoya is only 2. She cant swim. and god help the person who gives any of her books away LOL.. She is obsessed with her books. We don't know any kids really. I don't really socialize anymore. Its part of the reason I signed her up for ballet. That being said.. Its gonna be at least 92 degrees here on Friday, my mom is disabled and doesn't do heat well. So no outside..
I think I'm just mad cuz this is her dad's family and they just could care less about her.

Last edited:

HelloHello

Reaction score
Title: Writing a description for a short-term renting house | Accept
Requester: Chulakorn Aritajati [A2CN65904GZ5Q1] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$15.36] [Pay=Generous] [Approval=1-3 days] [Comm=Good] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
TO: No Reviews
Reward: 5.00
Duration: 1:30:00
Description: Writing a description for a short-term renting house ( 30 minutes + $1 Bonus)
Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThan 500; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 95; Study 2 workers DoesNotExist ; Location EqualTo US
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.6.12
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]
GREAT hit.[/td][/tr]

jan

Reaction score
Well Zoya is only 2. She cant swim. and god help the person who gives any of her books away LOL.. She is obsessed with her books. We don't know any kids really. I don't really socialize anymore. Its part of the reason I signed her up for ballet. That being said.. Its gonna be at least 92 degrees here on Friday, my mom is disabled and doesn't do heat well. So no outside..
I think I'm just mad cuz this is her dad's family and they just could care less about her.
:hug:

jan

Reaction score
Title: Answer a survey about purchasing products (~3 mins) | Accept
Requester: Ryan Hauser [A1WD0GA48Q3JMD] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$15.65] [Pay=Generous] [Approval=1-3 days] [Comm=Excellent] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
TO: [Pay=2.46] [Fast=4.67] [Comm=0.00] [Fair=4.67] [Reviews=29] [ToS=0]
TO2: [Hrly=4.35] [Pen=2.67] [Res=null] [Rec=50] [Rej=0] [ToS=0] [Brk=1]
Reward: 0.30
Duration: 1:00:00
Description: Imagine you are buying products and respond to a few questions (~3 mins)
Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThan 100; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 95; Location EqualTo US
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.6.11
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]

Status
Not open for further replies.