05/18 - Tapir Thursday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

minkyboodle

"And there you have it"
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Morning all. The early passing of Chris Cornell has determined my playlist for the day. That mans music and writing shaped my life.
Same. I thought my roommate was fucking with me when he told me after I woke up. I had to tell him not to look at me, because this one hit hard, and I don't dig people seeing me cry. Soundgarden and Temple of the Dog were huge in processing my adolescent angst, and a huge part of my adulthood to boot. First thing I did after making coffee was listen to "Seasons" from the Singles soundtrack, and am listening to TotD as I type this.

I don't usually get choked up about the whole celebrity thing, but this is one of "my boys", one of my safe places in times of trouble for over twenty years.

ElleWoods

Walking in a Turker Wonderland
Contributor
Reaction score

TQueen

Southern Sweetness
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Title: 15 minute survey on your personality and beliefs about fairness | PANDA
Requester: Kate Zipay [A1ACO4K7Q0QXTV] (Contact)
(TO): [Pay: 3.75] [Fair: 5.00] [Comm: 5.00] [Fast: 5.00]
Description:
This is a research survey that asks about your personality and your beliefs about fairness in the world. At the end of the survey, you will receive a code to paste into the box below to receive credit
Time: 25 minutes
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $1.00
Qualifications: Total approved HITs is greater than 100; HIT approval rate (%) is greater than 97; BJW has not been granted;

Sara Gates

Reaction score
Same. I thought my roommate was fucking with me when he told me after I woke up. I had to tell him not to look at me, because this one hit hard, and I don't dig people seeing me cry. Soundgarden and Temple of the Dog were huge in processing my adolescent angst, and a huge part of my adulthood to boot. First thing I did after making coffee was listen to "Seasons" from the Singles soundtrack, and am listening to TotD as I type this.

I don't usually get choked up about the whole celebrity thing, but this is one of "my boys", one of my safe places in times of trouble for over twenty years.
agreed! some of my fondest memories from my childhood is leaving my guitar lessons on a saturday morning, heading to our favorite pizza joint that would just be opening as we walked in, they would have our pizza already cooked and waiting for us and I would go to the jukebox and play mostly sound garden. One of my favorite artists. :( so sad!

Reactions: minkyboodle

loki3404

So Corporate
Contributor
Reaction score

I hate when people are critical of others mourning celebrities; especially when it comes to music. We use music as a means to cope. Sometimes about shit we don't even talk to our family and friends about. I hope he finally found peace.

TheresaofAlbion

Working for noms
Contributor
Reaction score

I hate when people are critical of others mourning celebrities; especially when it comes to music. We use music as a means to cope. Sometimes about shit we don't even talk to our family and friends about. I hope he finally found peace.
Thanks guys. Music is how we see and express life. I was in group homes and foster care. Certain bands and people were honestly what kept me alive sometimes.

ElleWoods

Walking in a Turker Wonderland
Contributor
Reaction score
Title: 3-4 Minute Survey - Perceptions of alternative forms of income(~ 4 minutes) | PANDA
Worker: Preview | Accept | Requester
Requester: Steven Shepherd [A1S5964DJ9DQLG] (Contact)
TO 1: [Pay: 3.63] [Fast: 4.81] [Comm: 4.13] [Fair: 4.76] [Reviews: 78] [ToS: 0]
TO 2:
[Rate: $8.12/hr] [Pen: 0.08 days] [Res: -- of 0] [Rec: 100% of 1] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Brk: 0]
Auto Approval:
2 days
Time: 60 minutes
Reward: $0.25
Qualifications: Exc: [44144-43555] has not been granted ; Location is one of: US;
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v1.21.10

basketcasey

Curiouser and curiouser
Mentor
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Super Smart
Reaction score
Edit: Writing, but easy. About 5 minutes.

Title: 10-min brief consumer survey(~ 10 minutes) | PANDA
Requester: Elena Fumagalli [A4VFBTRN5BSJV] (Contact)
TO 1: [Pay: 5.00] [Fast: 5.00] [Comm: 0.00] [Fair: 5.00] [Reviews: 9] [ToS: 1]
TO 2:
Not Available
Description: 10-min brief consumer survey
Time: 30 minutes
Qualifications: Total approved HITs is not less than 100000; Exc: [33146560-43148] has not been granted; HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 80; Location is one of: US;

Last edited:

jenaling

Who?
Contributor
Reaction score
Title: African Americans, Asian American/Pacific Islanders, and Hispanic/Latinos: Participate in a research study | PANDA
Requester: Research Group [ARZWP6Y447KM5] (Contact)
TO 1: [Pay: 5.00] [Fast: 0.00] [Comm: 0.00] [Fair: 0.00] [Reviews: 1] [ToS: 0]
TO 2:
Not Available
Description: African Americans, Asian American/Pacific Islanders, and Hispanics/Latinos are invited to participate in a research study to evaluate how voters process information about public figures on their webpages.
Time: 1 hour
Qualifications: Location EqualTo US;

Reactions: Stargate82

basketcasey

Curiouser and curiouser
Mentor
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Super Smart
Reaction score
Title: Write a tweet - intentional | PANDA
Requester: Data Buff [A1JGETURRZXSNG] (Contact)
TO 1: [Pay: 4.38] [Fast: 4.67] [Comm: 4.75] [Fair: 5.00] [Reviews: 8] [ToS: 0]
TO 2:
Not Available
Description: Write a tweet to be posted from a twitter account we control
Time: 20 minutes
HITs Available: 8
Reward: $0.80
Qualifications: Tweeter is 1;
Lots of Data Buff tweet hits up. I just got the qual last week and I love these hits!

CloudNine

Reaction score
Title: Rate faces on traits | PANDA
Requester: Researcher DR [A1U3SR8TENP8TB] (Contact)
(TO): [Pay: 2.51] [Fair: 4.75] [Comm: 3.77] [Fast: 3.59]
Description:
In the following HIT, you will be asked to rate 130 faces on a trait. It should take 20-30 minutes. HIT launches a separate window.
Time: 3 hours
Reward: $1.80
Qualifications: Total approved HITs is greater than 1000; HIT approval rate (%) is greater than 95; Location is US;
4-5 min

basketcasey

Curiouser and curiouser
Mentor
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Super Smart
Reaction score
Anyone know if we do more than one of these?

Title: Record example voice commands | PANDA
Requester: Workfit [AUOSMR8JDJS45] (Contact)
TO 1: [Pay: 4.38] [Fast: 4.33] [Comm: 4.20] [Fair: 4.20] [Reviews: 9] [ToS: 0]
TO 2:
[Rate: $16.24/hr] [Pen: -- days] [Res: -- of 0] [Rec: -- of 0] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Brk: 0]
Description:
Call four phone numbers and repeat command phrases twenty times per call. Each call should take no more than 1min. Calls do not involve talking to humans - the other end is a robot.
Time: 2 hours
Reward: $1.75
Qualifications: HIT approval rate (%) is greater than 95; Total approved HITs is greater than 5000; Location is US;

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.