05/16 - Waiting for Wednesday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

tricker

Contributor
Reaction score
Thinking about trying the qual for these chats about a story. Are they really worth it though?
Once you get going at them yeah, they're decent. The pay was just raised. If you get a good partner or chat with yourself you can do well.

Overall, I think they're worth it. I received $13.50 in bonuses today from the ones I did yesterday and this morning. Don't ask me how long that took because I really don't know, lol. But in my "worth it" zone.

Reactions: LittleDrummerBoy

Michele

Working on degree in Moon
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
I like them. They get faster as you do them. And yeah, it's great when you get someone who is used to them and can go faster, but pairing with yourself isn't really that hard either. It's nice to open up your email and find multiple bonuses. The requester is very nice and communicative as well, so that helps.
QUOTE="Fester, post: 1238422, member: 481"]Thinking about trying the qual for these chats about a story. Are they really worth it though?[/QUOTE]

tricker

Contributor
Reaction score
I feel like I would enjoy them (and the pay) more, if I were doing them with myself instead of random partners...But that's so weird for me lol! I always picture this

I just did one with myself. I talk to myself sometimes, too, in the comments. It's amusing.

I have to do that Self Concept hit tho...why am I dreading that, lol.

lolkatB

Contributor
Reaction score
Once you get going at them yeah, they're decent. The pay was just raised. If you get a good partner or chat with yourself you can do well.

Overall, I think they're worth it. I received $13.50 in bonuses today from the ones I did yesterday and this morning. Don't ask me how long that took because I really don't know, lol. But in my "worth it" zone.
hubby got $16 today so they do pay out, particularly if you pair with yourself.

GTR

Reaction score
ROX better not get complacent with a 14 point lead, and better keep up the intensity cause if they get laxed, it will be over in a blink of an eye

Reaction score
Thinking about trying the qual for these chats about a story. Are they really worth it though?
Earlier I would have said no, because I kept getting slow partners. But for the past half hour or so I've gotten faster partners, and it is definitely worth it with faster partners. So, while I'm done for now because I barely slept last night, please, do them. The more people who can get into the swing of it we have working on them, the faster it goes for everyone.
I mean, unless you decide to partner with yourself. That's an option too, something about it doesn't sit right with me, tho.

tricker

Contributor
Reaction score
Earlier I would have said no, because I kept getting slow partners. But for the past half hour or so I've gotten faster partners, and it is definitely worth it with faster partners. So, while I'm done for now because I barely slept last night, please, do them. The more people who can get into the swing of it we have working on them, the faster it goes for everyone.
I mean, unless you decide to partner with yourself. That's an option too, something about it doesn't sit right with me, tho.
I only partner with myself after waiting and no one else shows up. I prefer a partner even tho I can make more chatting with myself. I feel like I do better work with a partner.

LittleDrummerBoy

Custom Title!
Reaction score
So I turned in the vacationrentals qual part 1 last night. Any idea when they'll confirm I failed?
I emailed the requester, and wasn't given a certain answer. I was told that they would contact anyone who was successful, when round 2 is ready. They will contact via MTurk/email.
How's life treating you?
I'm sure you're speaking to someone else, but heck...life is treating me pretty well :) How about yourself?

Pippa

All things lovely and beautiful.
Contributor
Reaction score
I emailed the requester, and wasn't given a certain answer. I was told that they would contact anyone who was successful, when round 2 is ready. They will contact via MTurk/email.

I'm sure you're speaking to someone else, but heck...life is treating me pretty well :) How about yourself?
Speaking to everyone. I'm an includer not an excluder. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.