05/16 - Waiting for Wednesday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

A6_Foul_Out

I only use Organic TurkerView reviews
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
I want to do the QAs, but if you get stuck with a slow partner you barely make any money :/
open up two of them and be your own partner.

Did you know you can self pair without waiting? Try open the same hit in a new tab.

Reactions: kopete

Kallee

Contributor
Reaction score
I did this last night, that is a bad boy. Are they all like that? or maybe it got in my head too much due to the pressure of performing well. Which btw I have no idea if I succeeded at or not.
That is what they are. Some are easier than others, but the test is a really good example of what you'll see. Over time/with experience, they get a little "easier", but most take some investigating. I haven't seen many easy-money batches lately.

Reactions: ecko

ecko

Contributor
Reaction score
That is what they are. Some are easier than others, but the test is a really good example of what you'll see. Over time/with experience, they get a little "easier", but most take some investigating. I haven't seen many easy-money batches lately.
:yeahthat:

the best advice i can give is check, check and recheck your answers. This req expects perfection, one mistake, however small and you fail/lose your qual.

Reactions: Kallee

Peachy

Banned
Pollster
Crowd Pleaser
Champion
Reaction score
how many credit cards do you have

Reactions: C to the J

stuffalleysays

I was here
Contributor
Reaction score
Thanks for the info, I appreciate it. At least the req gives an honest qual test, which bI don't see often.

Reactions: Kallee

CrazyCatLady

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
I just made $1 in 6 minutes with QA.
Was any of yall my partner? I hope the questions I asked were good!

Reactions: lolkatB
Status
Not open for further replies.