• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

aveline

Administrator
Champion
Reaction score
I feel so bad rejecting videos on the World Visions hits..like they're not gonna get help cause their video isn't going to be seen.
lol, I do the same. There was one kid that popped up in like 10 different videos when I was doing them earlier. I was thinking he must have been so desperate for a sponsor with all of those videos he was making, but I had to keep rejecting them. The whole time I was sitting here thinking, "Just move like 5 feet closer to the camera and you'll get your money! You can do it! Come on!!"

Melly

Pew Pew!
Contributor
Sole Survivor
Reaction score
lol, I do the same. There was one kid that popped up in like 10 different videos when I was doing them earlier. I was thinking he must have been so desperate for a sponsor with all of those videos he was making, but I had to keep rejecting them. The whole time I was sitting here thinking, "Just move like 5 feet closer to the camera and you'll get your money! You can do it! Come on!!"
And having to reject because their shirt is torn up.. I mean it obvious he needs help :(

Reactions: aveline

heeheehahaha

In and Out
Contributor
Reaction score
who in the world is TOSS Labs and why did they just give me 23 different quals??

Reactions: Azazael
Status
Not open for further replies.