• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

SpookyMyers

"Enjoy the time you have in the meat puppet."
Contributor
Reaction score
Yes! I would love that. Good excuse for me to get all trashy and sloppy.
Not that we need an excuse. As my BFF says "I'm xx years old and do what I want." Cake for breakfast? Check. Impromptu trip with the girls to a comedy show or concert? Check. Gay bar? Check.

SpookyMyers

Contributor
Reaction score
Not that we need an excuse. As my BFF says "I'm xx years old and do what I want." Cake for breakfast? Check. Impromptu trip with the girls to a comedy show or concert? Check. Gay bar on a Tuesday? Check.

Vanyanka

Thoroughbred of Sin
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Not that we need an excuse. As my BFF says "I'm xx years old and do what I want." Cake for breakfast? Check. Impromptu trip with the girls to a comedy show or concert? Check. Gay bar? Check.
I think I'd like her too. Girlfriends are where it's at.

Reactions: SpookyMyers

SpookyMyers

Contributor
Reaction score
I think I'd like her too. Girlfriends are where it's at.
That's the truth. And you would. She's way cooler than I am. We really should consider an annual meetup or something. We could call it a convention and write it off on our taxes. :p

Reactions: Krikket

Vanyanka

Thoroughbred of Sin
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
That's the truth. And you would. She's way cooler than I am. We really should consider an annual meetup or something. We could call it a convention and write it off on our taxes. :p
I really would be up for that, not kidding. I never take vacations solo so I think it would be so much fun to go get crazy with you.

SpookyMyers

Contributor
Reaction score
I really would be up for that, not kidding. I never take vacations solo so I think it would be so much fun to go get crazy with you.
My GFs and I have been trying to do an out of town (within driving distance) a month lately. It's been hella fun. We're looking at Louis CK in Nashville for July. I really value my girlfriends much more now than I did in my teens.

Reactions: Vanyanka

SpookyMyers

Contributor
Reaction score
My GFs and I have been trying to do an out of town (within driving distance) a month lately. It's been hella fun. We're looking at Louis CK in Nashville for July. I really value my girlfriends much more now than I did in my teens.
Maybe because I have a husband and 3 boys now... I appreciate the estrogen even though I always felt more comfortable with men. Now I appreciate women more. :)

Vanyanka

Thoroughbred of Sin
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
The older I get, the more I realize how important girlfriends are. Don't get me wrong, I love guys and I have a lot of fun with them. It's just female friendships offer something unique.

Vanyanka

Thoroughbred of Sin
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Maybe because I have a husband and 3 boys now... I appreciate the estrogen even though I always felt more comfortable with men. Now I appreciate women more. :)
I'm extremely crass so I can be especially off-putting to women so I've often had more guys friends. But I love the girlies.

SpookyMyers

Contributor
Reaction score
I'm extremely crass so I can be especially off-putting to women so I've often had more guys friends. But I love the girlies.
I have a feeling you'd get along just fine with me and my girls. We're pretty much the same.

Reactions: Vanyanka
Status
Not open for further replies.