05/16 - Malamute Monday!

How old is Vanyanka?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Azazael

Reaction score
has anyone who has trouble sleeping in here tried using nyquil? has that worked at all?
Zzquil and it did not really do shit for me. Girl here though, it knocks her on her ass for 6 hours easily

Azazael @Azazael The lizard bro didn't you get her a lizard??
Loaned her the money cause the thing had been there like 6 months easily. Felt bad for it. More a rescue than a purchase for her

:(

Just isn't right.

Yea I'm still pouting about it >.>
*shrugs* what can you say? Or do? Im sitting here still being nice and helpful while im the "enemy" and everyone has the pitchforks and torches aimed my way. Even after letting her still stay til we figure out housing arrangements where shes moving to. But again, thats how it is. I seem to always be the bad guy no matter what i do in life

Last edited:
Reactions: Peachy

buga kingz

drama queen
Banned
Contributor
Reaction score
Yes it works, but if you want to save money and not have to also take all the other crap that comes with Nyquil, Doxylamine succinate is the active ingredient that makes you sleepy. It's sold as Unisom, or you can also buy the generic version, just make you the ingredient is Doxylamine succinate. Unless you're sick and need Nyquil.
Beat me to that comment. I wouldn't take it too often, since it can have a slight hangover effect.

SpookyMyers

"Enjoy the time you have in the meat puppet."
Contributor
Reaction score
Yes it works, but if you want to save money and not have to also take all the other crap that comes with Nyquil, Doxylamine succinate is the active ingredient that makes you sleepy. It's sold as Unisom, or you can also buy the generic version, just make sure the ingredient is Doxylamine succinate. Unless you're sick and need Nyquil.
Pleco is my spirit animal.

<Gucci>

Francis Manancis ...fuck you...
Threaderator
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
man 113 confirmed cases of Zeka in Florida I'm jumping ship I was thinking Tulsa or Fullerton

Last edited:
Reactions: scout

SpookyMyers

Contributor
Reaction score
man 113 confirmed cases of Zeka in Florida I'm jumping ship I was thinking Tulsa or Fullerton my businesses are there.
Florida... We vacay there. I dunno why since people are crazier than shithouse rats there (sorry Pleco @Pleco) but we went to VA beach and also witnessed some crazy way too up close and personal. Maybe it's the tides that make people lose their shit.

<Gucci>

Threaderator
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
unpaid hit screena well okay
Title: Age Qualification Test(~ 1 minutes) | PANDA
Requester: Susan Blalock [AFF2XW8Q0LJ5U] (TO)
TO Ratings:
★★★★★ 0.00 Communicativity
★★★★ 4.08 Generosity
★★★★★ 5.00 Fairness
★★★★ 4.86 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 12 | TOS Flags: 0
Submit a new TO review
Description: This is a 1-question survey that asks your age.
Time: 5 minutes
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $0.00
Qualifications: Exc: [12672-12083] has not been granted;Location is one of: US

Reactions: jan

BlurryFace

Antisocial Optimist
Contributor
Reaction score
6:30, EZPZ

Title: Answer a survey about your opinions on various economic investments | PANDA
Requester: Daniel Livnat [A30YUET0RNUUPE] (TO)
TO Ratings:

☢☢☢☢☢ 0.00 Communicativity
☢☢☢☢☢ 3.50 Generosity
☢☢☢☢☢ 5.00 Fairness
☢☢☢☢☢ 5.00 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 2
(Submit a new TO rating for this requester)
Description: a 15 min survey examining attitudes to various investments
Time: 24 hours
Hits Available: 1
Reward: $0.75
Qualifications: HIT approval rate (%) is greater than 98; Total approved HITs is greater than 5000; Location is US; Study2 has not been granted

Last edited:

<Gucci>

Threaderator
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Florida... We vacay there. I dunno why since people are crazier than shithouse rats there (sorry Pleco @Pleco) but we went to VA beach and also witnessed some crazy way too up close and personal. Maybe it's the tides that make people lose their shit.
they shook america and all the loose screws fell to Florida. i live in :flush:ville usa

SpookyMyers

Contributor
Reaction score
I've messed around with Doxylamine succinate, but Diphenhydramine is my babe.

I'm the exact opposite. Unless you're talking diphenenhydramine Citrate (excedrin pm) vs HCL (Tylenol Pm.) if you're taking Tylenol pm, just take Benadryl. It doesn't even make me drowsy but the citrate version does. Plus, there's that whole Tylenol being hard on the liver that makes me avoid (cousin died from alcohol & Tylenol.) Is that your hand??

Reactions: Pleco

BlurryFace

Antisocial Optimist
Contributor
Reaction score
Total approved HITs is not less than 100

Total approved HITs is not greater than 10000

Title: How do you feel today?(~ 30 minutes) | PANDA
Requester: Maya Tamir [A3JINFEQ3J2MJ6] (TO)
TO Ratings:

☢☢☢☢☢ 4.43 Communicativity
☢☢☢☢☢ 4.11 Generosity
☢☢☢☢☢ 4.56 Fairness
☢☢☢☢☢ 4.79 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 50
Description: A study that researches emotional experiences and how we deal with them in our daily lives.
Time: 1 hour 30 minutes
Reward: $3.00
Qualifications: Total approved HITs is not less than 100; Total approved HITs is not greater than 10000; Exc: [253001627-12180] has not been granted; HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 95; Location is one of: US

SpookyMyers

Contributor
Reaction score
All that said, I have chronic insomnia and I've got scripts for both ambien and Seroquel to alternate. I rarely take either because even though I know my body needs sleep, I feel weird about taking prescription meds.

Reactions: Dharma and Pleco

BlurryFace

Antisocial Optimist
Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Fast and easy content viewing (few minutes for possible $0.60) - E7EHKMytQDePIKremH88K | PANDA
Requester: Sticky [A1I5WZRIXY5GS9] (TO)
TO Ratings:

☢☢☢☢☢ 4.15 Communicativity
☢☢☢☢☢ 4.37 Generosity
☢☢☢☢☢ 4.71 Fairness
☢☢☢☢☢ 4.71 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 107

Description: Look at some content for a few minutes to help us improve our measurements.
Time: 20 minutes
Reward: $0.40
Qualifications: Age_Test is not greater than 70; Age_Test is not less than 18; Location is US

Reactions: Tigerpants

Pleco

Friendly Neighborhood Rat
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
All that said, I have chronic insomnia and I've got scripts for both ambien and Seroquel to alternate. I rarely take either because even though I know my body needs sleep, I feel weird about taking prescription meds.
I'm the exact opposite. Unless you're talking diphenenhydramine Citrate (excedrin pm) vs HCL (Tylenol Pm.) if you're taking Tylenol pm, just take Benadryl. It doesn't even make me drowsy but the citrate version does. Plus, there's that whole Tylenol being hard on the liver that makes me avoid (cousin died from alcohol & Tylenol.) Is that your hand??
I took Ambien once or twice and it gave me horrible nightmares.

And yes, that's my very own hand.

Tigerpants

Murderer of Threads
Contributor
Reaction score
I took Ambien once or twice and it gave me horrible nightmares.

And yes, that's my very own hand.
Is this the part where we start making fun of how old his stuff is?
Like, look at the wear on the bottle, how long have you had that? 20 years!?

Reactions: Pleco

Pleco

Friendly Neighborhood Rat
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Is this the part where we start making fun of how old his stuff is?
Like, look at the wear on the bottle, how long have you had that? 20 years!?
It's a 600 count bottle! It better last me a long time, or else I'm taking enough generic Benadryl every night to knock out a horse.

jan

Reaction score
Florida is a long state. I hate it here (I've probably said that once or twice :wink:
but it's really LONG. We used to go 'down South' a few times a year to visit my grandfather and 'down South' is like the North. We live in N. Florida, which is really the deep South.

To me, the problem statewide is the lack of laws and accountability. That whole Jameis Winston fiasco (that's not a comment on his culpability, but on the cops who failed to investigate) - ended (sort of) with the cop who did the lousy job getting his pic in the paper the next year for heroism. And no consequences. Everyone here just feels like the rest of the country didn't understand what happened.

I've held several professional jobs down here with my MSW and I've never worked for people like this in my life (back up in the 'real' North - New England - they couldn't get away with this). I documented the heck out of a girls program that I worked at down here, and the state auditors didn't care (they read every word of what I wrote - during a comprehensive audit). Behavioral programs to make someone 'not gay,' a video shown during school about the religious evils of hip hop (the school is funded by the DOE). These are my big examples, that I trot out all the time, but there were other problems just as serious that I don't talk about as much (require too much explanation). It was/is shocking.

And, of course, I've worked in the prisons..........so - ahem, need I say more?

If you behaved like this in the NE - you get fired. In FL? Not so much............in fact, if you play ball - you get a promotion :).

Last edited:

BlurryFace

Antisocial Optimist
Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Write a Caption to Describe an Image | PANDA
Requester: Research Project [A3A0N4OPTWRYPD] (TO)
TO Ratings:

☢☢☢☢☢ 3.12 Communicativity
☢☢☢☢☢ 3.39 Generosity
☢☢☢☢☢ 4.04 Fairness
☢☢☢☢☢ 4.12 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 300

Description: Write a comprehensive and complete description for each image.
Time: 2 days
Hits Available: 6796
Reward: $0.11
Qualifications: Location is one of: AU, CA, GB, IN, PH, UM, US; HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 90; Total approved HITs is greater than 50

Still some of these floating out there too:

Title: Give your opinion about a search result - minimum score 50 | PANDA
Requester: Tal Brown [A20EQD858BUEB3] (TO)
TO Ratings:

☢☢☢☢☢ 3.00 Communicativity
☢☢☢☢☢ 4.14 Generosity
☢☢☢☢☢ 4.20 Fairness
☢☢☢☢☢ 3.50 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 10

Description: See a search result for a company and decide if the results matches the company
Time: 5 minutes
Hits Available: 23
Reward: $0.03
Qualifications: company_precision_qualification is not less than 50

Status
Not open for further replies.