05/15 - WISH YOU WERE HERE WEDNESDAY

What should MTC's band be called?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

turkleton

Muddarator
Reaction score
Unless someone decides to take up development on that addon, but I don't think it's going to happen. It was abandoned like 4-5 years ago and no one has picked it up or made their own since then. Nobody really wants to use Flash anymore.
Maybe there's some weird guy out of game making school who turks because I feel like there'd be more game maker then jobs, who would like to do that in exchange for getting people to play his "totally awesome" game, that just ends up being a flappy bird knockoff.

Reactions: aveline

aveline

Administrator
Champion
Reaction score
This is a way off, though. It would most likely be next year. I'm just finally starting to get some free time again after setting up all of the stuff on the new server. I'm really in no hurry to deal with a major upgrade like that, where we'll have to replace every theme and addon and configure all of that stuff from scratch basically, like we had to do when the forum was brand new. Too much work.

Reactions: GTR and turkleton

turkleton

Muddarator
Reaction score
This is a way off, though. It would most likely be next year. I'm just finally starting to get some free time again after setting up all of the stuff on the new server. I'm really in no hurry to deal with a major upgrade like that, where we'll have to replace every theme and addon and configure all of that stuff from scratch basically, like we had to do when the forum was brand new. Too much work.
I mean I don't care. I joke about you doing not doing work, but you probably do the most work around here for the least hourly. If I didn't have a forum to go to, I'd probably quit turking and go be homeless or something. So take a break.

Reactions: GTR and aveline

turkleton

Muddarator
Reaction score
I've started to notice some surveys asking for height/weight info in the demographics section. That seems a little odd to me.
Right? How does my height and weight factor into whether I'm a racist or not?

Reactions: TotalBabe

turkleton

Muddarator
Reaction score
Right? How does my height and weight factor into whether I'm a racist or not?
I assume this is what surveys are trying to find out when they ask whether I think "certain people deserve to stay in their place".

rsmath

Hatch Green Chile
Reaction score
I've started to notice some surveys asking for height/weight info in the demographics section. That seems a little odd to me.
that demo made sense on a food-related survey. That's the only place I've seen it, but then again I don't have and :masters::wink:

Reactions: TotalBabe
Status
Not open for further replies.