05/15 - WISH YOU WERE HERE WEDNESDAY

What should MTC's band be called?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

turkleton

Muddarator
Reaction score
Nah, that shit was boring af. Bring back 00's basketball when guys like Iverson could make it to the final by themselves, and dudes dunked there whole bodies into the hoop.
Just lose the refs gambling on games though.

turkleton

Muddarator
Reaction score
Though 90s ball was good. Jordan was fun to watch and even though they won the whole time, teams were still really good all around. Barkley and Ewing would have gotten rings if Jordan was gone. Also, lots of fights.

Reactions: GTR

Peachy

Banned
Pollster
Crowd Pleaser
Champion
Reaction score
“The Rockets and Texans will do what the Rockets and Texans do. Rockets will finish anywhere from #2-6 in the Western Conference standings. Then they'll lose to the Warriors in the playoffs”.

https://www.jakerambles.com/astros-offseason/

I wrote this on October 24, 2018. Right when the NBA season was starting.

NBA = predictable

Reactions: GTR and turkleton

turkleton

Muddarator
Reaction score
“The Rockets and Texans will do what the Rockets and Texans do. Rockets will finish anywhere from #2-6 in the Western Conference standings. Then they'll lose to the Warriors in the playoffs”.

https://www.jakerambles.com/astros-offseason/

I wrote this on October 24, 2018. Right when the NBA season was starting.

NBA = predictable
I mean, yeah you predicted it, but that's a wide margin, not hard to predict. They're not bad enough/there aren't enough good teams for the Rockets to ever be 7th or 8th seed. Also, what does that have to do with the Texans?

Reactions: Peachy

GTR

Reaction score
if you want a new pair of sneakers better buy them soon before you have to pay $500 for a pair

turkleton

Muddarator
Reaction score
I predict Anthony Davis getting the boot and the Pelicans are gonna run with Zion and whoever they can get in return for AD. Though Zion seems upset about going there, lol. Also, Knicks are pissed, they were thinking of using Zion to trade for AD, lol. Now they got nothing. Now AD might go to LA lol.

turkleton

Muddarator
Reaction score
if you want a new pair of sneakers better buy them soon before you have to pay $500 for a pair
Don't sleep old man. Also, you can just by the shoes online now, don't even have to leave the house. So just do it on time and you don't have to worry.

rsmath

Hatch Green Chile
Reaction score
i'm just going to stick with NCAA basketball as it is more enjoyable to me and more exciting,
I stick with NCAA as it's the highest level of true basketball. Watching a NBA game with all the uncalled rules violations drives me nuts which is why I don't watch the NBA unless I'm truly bored.

GTR

Reaction score
Celtics are probably going to go hard for Davis
and they are the only team with a ton of assets to offer
with draft picks and players

Peachy

Banned
Pollster
Crowd Pleaser
Champion
Reaction score
I mean, yeah you predicted it, but that's a wide margin, not hard to predict. They're not bad enough/there aren't enough good teams for the Rockets to ever be 7th or 8th seed. Also, what does that have to do with the Texans?
rockets and texans are both predictable af. neither have a chance at winning a title anytime soon
astros on the other hand...

Reactions: turkleton

turkleton

Muddarator
Reaction score
The level of talent in the NBA is unmatched though, best players in the world. Whereas in college, you get teams with one or two good NBA worthy players, and the rest are just guys who'll end up owning a car dealership or getting there teaching license.

turkleton

Muddarator
Reaction score
rockets and texans are both predictable af. neither have a chance at winning a title anytime soon
astros on the other hand...
I still think Watson is a beast though. All they really have to worry about is KC and New England. The problem with teams that are good but not good enough, is that they'll always be in the middle, but they won't get draft picks that could be game changers, so they have to trade to move up or risk tearing apart what they have and starting over.

Reactions: Peachy

jklmnop

data sanitation engineer
Reaction score
Code:
// ==UserScript==
// @name         Errday Goals
// @namespace    https://www.mturkcrowd.com/members/aveline.7/
// @version      1.0
// @description  Probably does nothing.
// @author       aveline
// @icon         https://i.imgur.com/jsju8Wy.png
// @include      *worker.mturk.com*
// @grant        none
// ==/UserScript==

const hitGoal = document.getElementsByClassName('worker-history-goal-input inside-bar')[0].value = 3800;
const earnGoal = document.getElementsByClassName('worker-history-goal-input inside-bar')[1].value = 295;
:celebrate2:

Reactions: cb456 and aveline
Status
Not open for further replies.