05/14 - Mellow Monday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

CrazyCatLady

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
I haven't put any scripts on my new laptop yet. Is there an easy way to export block lists between different computers? Email them to myself or something?

thedorchannel @thedorchannel I give up on usertesting. I done like 6 tests and all them come back with performance issues. Even on the new computer with an awesome mic, lol.

Reactions: LittleDrummerBoy

DareAngel3

Contributor
Mentor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Title: Make predictions about political events $16. Week 3.(~ 120 minutes) | Accept
Requester: SurveyComet [A3NC2P2SPK9QQ] Contact
TV: [Hrly: $21.06] [Pay: 3.97] [Fast: 5.00] [Comm: 4.40] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Blk: 0]
TO: [Pay: 4.23] [Fast: 4.75] [Comm: 4.28] [Fair: 4.85] [Reviews: 489] [ToS: 1]
TO2: [Hrly: $16.73] [Pen: ---] [Res: ---] [Rec: 100% of 2] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Brk: 0]
Reward:
$16.00
Duration: 4 hours
Available: 6
Description: This is an invitation to complete a 2 hour political forecasting HIT to make predictions about political events.
Requirements: SurveyGroup [1096] DoesNotExist; Inc: [19-87978] Exists; Exc: [88567-87978] DoesNotExist
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.2.3.1
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]
lolkatB @lolkatB

LittleDrummerBoy

Custom Title!
Reaction score
all can happen in 50 degree weather. and it should happen to people that eat dominoes
But Domino's is the shit!
I can't wear sunglasses over my real glasses :( I do sunscreen though. Mosquitoes actually bother me more than bees but most of the time I don't think while I'm typing and just spit out whatever comes to mind first and that happeend to be bees.
I'll agree about mosquitos, they suck, and bug spray is annoying. As for the sunglasses over glasses deal, I got two different types of sunglasses for my boyfriend, because he wears regular prescription glasses. One is kind of cheesy, but works well. They're adjustable and clip on directly to the front of your regular glasses. The second type it actually just a regular pair of sunglasses, that are actually big enough to wear comfortably over your normal glasses. He uses the larger wear-over ones daily, and occasionally uses the clip on ones.

Peachy

Banned
Pollster
Crowd Pleaser
Champion
Reaction score
I can't think of a single one. just my opinion. But I'm biased one of my son in laws is an gambling addict.
Yeah, maybe now we can quit this sordid Mturk rat race and get a wholesome job busting the knees of deadbeats.

i was mainly referring to it putting back money to areas in need (if the money is handled correctly)
since 98.5% of gamblers are losing gamblers

that's a lot of cash to areas that need it in the country

Reactions: LittleDrummerBoy

Devil_Dawg

Marine, Husband, Father, Grand Father
Contributor
Reaction score
i was mainly referring to it putting back money to areas in need (if the money is handled correctly)
since 98.5% of gamblers are losing gamblers

that's a lot of cash to areas that need it in the country
yea, but it sucks for the families of those losers, I see your point though

CrazyCatLady

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Pro's = they kill bees
Con's = everything else

but maybe i'm biased because i am horribly allergic to cats.

My sister is horribly allergic to cats and she has 3. She's doped up on allergy medicine 24/7 lol!

I'm only slightly allergic. Thankfully.

Status
Not open for further replies.